What's new

Asoka Chakra, Chanakya and RAW

Status
Not open for further replies.
hey baluchi i was just showing ur example of hw u get pissed off wen some one mentions insurgency in Baluchistan..btw ur right..
U know more abt ur area than us....similarly i know more abt my land than ur genius colleague WJ......

So next time ur colleague WJ craps abt some mythical insurgency in Tamil Nadu dont fault me for bringing in Balochistan.:lol:

Well tamil if WJ says it wid evidence and sources.....who am i to contrdict him?
About balouchistan.laka dont talk about my province........im not talkin abt urs or nor does Balouchistan have any relations with u.
Anyways no offence but ara tamils dravadians?

"Arey Jammer first google the difference between the words general and general."
I don't see any difference, what are you desperate to prove. ?
In any case your state is not exactly snow white, it's had problems in the past and like another Indian member said, "it's not of same intensity in TN as in other states meaning something is there.

No i dont agree...there is not even a 0.0001% insurgency in Tamil Nadu.Wat problem u have in agreeing to it..?

Give it a rest, if denial was a horse you be the perfect jockey,
As i said all these nit picks go through the window when you people start presenting Pakistan's history. The often sarcastic question posed is, "Do you even know what's happening in Balochistan, Sindh".
:blah::blah:.

Im not in denial mate...its u who is desperate aftre posting a rubbish as a post and having a torrid time defending it.
and im not going to give it a rest unless u backtrack on ur comments abt insurgency in Tamil Nadu which is just plain,unadulterated dogpoop.

No cigar buddy, in case you are oblivious, there are Dalits in Pakistan also but hey since you definitely know about Dalits in your village in Tamil Nadu, but i guess you missed this. You still want to claim that you know it all. ???? :cheesy:

So link abt Dalit eating excreta is prevalent in Pakistan also..?

In case u missed it...our President was a dalit....So even if there are exceptions we r moving in the correct path.

nd save some time for reading this abt the feudalism in ur country...clean ur own house and then comment on others.

Feudalism in Pakistan - Nicholas D. Kristof Blog - NYTimes.com

Feudalism in Pakistan - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Well tamil if WJ says it wid evidence and sources.....who am i to contrdict him?
About balouchistan.laka dont talk about my province........im not talkin abt urs or nor does Balouchistan have any relations with u.

Yeah Baluchi...he gave one crap link...and i gave him three links abt insurgency in Balochistan...Since i also gave the link/proof do u agree that Balochis are struggling to separate from Pakistan..?

See i dont talk abt Balochistan because i ve not been there and im not a native..Apply the same logic to my state and u ll begin to see the sense in my argument.

Yeah...Tamilians are proud Dravidians....btw i heard Balochis also belong to the family of dravidians..?

Yeah Baluchi...he gave one crap link...and i gave him three links abt insurgency in Balochistan...Since i also gave the link/proof do u agree that Balochis are struggling to separate from Pakistan..?

See i dont talk abt Balochistan because i ve not been there and im not a native..Apply the same logic to my state and u ll begin to see the sense in it.

Yeah...Tamilians are proud Dravidians.

First of all call me PAKISTANI or Ali Khan.
2nd)I dont give a dousche wats happenin in tamil nadu or dravadians.
3rd)There is no freedom insurgency in Balouchistan.except stupid (bla) indian supported bit.hs blowin gas pipes.(again bla terrorists)

NOTE:Jatt im calling bla stupid not indian......
stupid ba,,ds supported by india..this is wat i mean
4th)We dont even have dravadians in whole Pakistan forget balouchistan....hence no chance for u being a native of a beautiful land.
5)Wat proofs?indian media reportin B.S?

Last edited:
Yeah...Tamilians are proud Dravidians....btw i heard Balochis also belong to the family of dravidians..?

Nope but we sure were involved in killing them back when we(aryans) invaded....
History.i guess.
Hope doesnt repeat itself.

Nope but we sure were involved in killing them back when we(aryans) invaded....
History.i guess.
Hope doesnt repeat itself.

you are not aryan...... they have never invaded any one
stop posting crap.... i am sure you even dont know about aryans

No i dont agree...there is not even a 0.0001% insurgency in Tamil Nadu.Wat problem u have in agreeing to it..?
If it makes you sleep better, in any case what you think is irrelevant to the overall situation.

Im not in denial mate...its u who is desperate aftre posting a rubbish as a post and having a torrid time defending it.
and im not going to give it a rest unless u backtrack on ur comments abt insurgency in Tamil Nadu which is just plain,unadulterated dogpoop.
Well mate, you have used up all your excuses, links, sources, what's your escape now, as for dog poop, i am sure you are accustomed to it.

So link abt Dalit eating excreta is prevalent in Pakistan also..?
It's exclusive only in India, in this case Tamil Nadu.
In case u missed it...our President was a dalit....So even if there are exceptions we r moving in the correct path.
A symbolic post doesn't mean zulch to the masses, caste system is embedded in your society.
nd save some time for reading this abt the feudalism in ur country...clean ur own house and then comment on others.

Feudalism in Pakistan - Nicholas D. Kristof Blog - NYTimes.com

Feudalism in Pakistan - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
You initiated from Insurgency in Tamil Nadu to Dalits and now to Feudalism in Pakistan. What's your next escape route, TTP or terrorism. Pathetic digressing to save face.

Why should someone take offence of his origin unless he is like you lot who keeps denying their own origin. By the way this might be asking just too much, but ever heard about Harappa civilization and history of Dravidian people?

lol at least they come down from Arab to Arya! :p

Yes sir ur absolutely correct....Half india is balouch,pushton,punjabi,chitrali and sindhi..
And instead of Iran most balouchis live in india.then afghanistan,oman and UAE.right>?
I m still more aryan then a black aryan wanna be north indian who claims his dada or nana came from present day pakistan.:blah::blah:

I'm not a Tamil, but have been living in chennai for last 2 years. Insurgency in TN sounds as outlandish to me as it is to you! :D

Last edited:
Ali Khan try to understand the build up here...WJ presented a paragraph here saying that Tamil Nadu in India is having an insurgency..and he did not provide a link..and we Indians know its a complete BS..so the reason KS is engaged in a quarel with him...

Similarly no one interested in your Balochistan...this topic was raised to answer WJ who dragged TN here..

3rd)There is no freedom insurgency in Balouchistan.except stupid indian supported bit.hs blowin gas pipes.

similarly there is no insurgency problem in TN..not even 0.001% .the word stupid Indian can be edited above and will be appreciated.:tup:

4th)We dont even have dravadians in whole Pakistan forget balouchistan....hence no chance for u being a native of a beautiful land.

similarly we dont have any Pakistani in TN and rest of our very beautiful India.

No proof of balochistan imnsurgency and no proof of TN insurgency.

in a light sense - try understand why he brought up Balochistan...and then you will realise why he is fighting so hard and angrily...since you love your balochistan , we love our states in India..and that includes TN.anything against Balochistan wil hurt you so anthing against Tn will hurt him since he is from that land and that too when something wrong is being said.

Why should someone take offence of his origin unless he is like you lot who keeps denying their own origin. By the way this might be asking just too much, but ever heard about Harappa civilization and history of Dravidian people?

:rofl::rofl: Yes as a balouchi my second home is india..freakin awesome.
Wat a moron.

First of all call me PAKISTANI or Ali Khan.

Watever as it satifies u..

Dont give a dousche rite..so y is ur colleague posting crap abt my state....If u dont see any prob in him posting such crap..dont fault me for taking it further.

3rd)There is no freedom insurgency in Balouchistan.except stupid indian supported bit.hs blowin gas pipes.
Mate not even that is happening in Tamil Nadu..so wat u call that..?
We similarly care our foot as to wat is happening in ur land but i cant go quietly wen some crap is posted abt my land.

I just said i ve heard tht Balochi and Brahui belong to the dravidian family of languages...but enuff of that..
I dont even have a .001% interest in calling ur Land as my land..
I have a beautiful state and a country back here and for me its enuff.

Go bck and take a look at the links i provided abt insurgeny in ur country..not one is Indian among them.

p.s.: im not entering into a d*** measuring contest with u abt Balochistan since ur the native there.
But by the same logic im the native here and dont diss around me with crap abt my state.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom