What's new

Asia ranks top in international education rankings, comparing standards in maths and science

Actually, this kind of test is only used for referrence. Do you really think IQ represent superiority??

Don't be childish, there's EQ, XXQ etc. :D

I think IQ only represent the education system's efficiency and the students' learning willingness.

Actually, this kind of test is only used for referrence. Do you really think IQ represent superiority??

Don't be childish, there's EQ, XXQ etc. :D

I think IQ only represent the education system's efficiency and the students' learning willingness.

IQ represents the nation's efficiency.

For a nation with a population of over 128 million, Japan having an IQ (on average) of 105 is spectacular. Now there will be of course more Japanese who score way above 105 considering the standard deviation.

We could have done that for Tokyo, too (which has a GDP per capita of over $75,000 USD, btw). But we didn't do that, we did a comprehensive average.

Shouldn't have the Chinese done the same? Instead of selectively taking scores of cities?

I mean we could have also taken scores from Tokyo, Yokohama, Kyoto, Sapporo ....

lol

ndsith.jpg
like i said already, china is not oecd member, they never even care about your crappy test, but you japan are , so you have to use full scacle , because you are member, also japan is single ethnic group, while china has 55 minority, it can be fair to check single ethnic group, also you need to prove to me toyko has higher score than other part of japan, you probably cut off tokyo , because you are afaid of they will fail the test, lol

For a nation with a population of over 128 million, Japan having an IQ (on average) of 105 is spectacular. Now there will be of course more Japanese who score way above 105 considering the standard deviation.
105? lol, no proof, you cant even top the test score of oecd, also, ethnic iq depends on different ethnic group, never depending on population size, jews have small population but have one of highest number of scientists, you japanese are low iq people

Ok, I am convinced.

You, as a HR do know MBTI test, Style test, etc, right? Please tell me the efficiency of that you served company Ford.

Now, let us also see how Japan scores in relation to Tertiary Education attainment vs the rest of the world,

oecded1.png

Hitting 60% ! That means more or less about 60% of the Japanese population has tertiary education (college bachelors and graduate level)

Quite impressive. :)

I'm not turning this into a China VS Japan, I'm just saying that based on Japanese IQ rate compared to others in East Asia and the world, we have the highest scores. And in regards to these PISA results, they're not a representative visage for China. Since these are for 4 cities: a) Shanghai , b) HK, c) Taipei, d) Macao. These cities don't represent the educational or scoring capabilities of say Chongqing, Shenzhen, Guangzhou, Wuhan, Ningbo or even interior cities and county level cities, etc. Do you understand?

Whereas Japan --- our score is a representative measure since it is the mean. Japan could have merely reported scores for Tokyo, Kyoto, Sapporo, Yokohama as well and im sure those would have topped the charts.

But then again, it goes back to representativeness and generalizability.

Understand?

also, hk or maco is immigrant city, it have a very large degree of representative of most people of china from different places.
and chinese taipei is just name of taiwan, not city, you ignorant, taiwan cant use taiwan internationally, but only name is chinese taipei

By your evidence, you maybe think talk with a group of morons will be the happiest thing. :D

To be frank, you don't even have a stable thinking pattern and only shows your ignorance and tricks under your table. I am worrying for your online buddies who play with you, seriously.

Now, let us also see how Japan scores in relation to Tertiary Education attainment vs the rest of the world,

oecded1.png

Hitting 60% ! That means more or less about 60% of the Japanese population has tertiary education (college bachelors and graduate level)

Quite impressive. :)
the higher education depends on how hard your entrance exam in different countries are , japan is easy to get into college, but not in country like china or taiwan, japan is like west country have lower critiria to get into college from hishg shcool , also this is just something for people eucation level, not actual ability to do well in evoluation, i bet 90% of your japanese college graduate will fail those OECD test, or even a chinese high school test

There is correlation between Japanese IQ scores, Japanese PISA scores , as well as Japanese Tertiary education level as per OECD ranking.

also, hk or maco is immigrant city, it have a very large degree of representative of most people of china from different places.
and chinese taipei is just name of taiwan, not city, you ignorant, taiwan cant use taiwan internationally, but only name is chinese taipei

That's exactly what I said he is playing something(Taiwan added after his first edit, quite surprise). And HK is not listed.
Totally hypocratical action.

And HK is not listed.

Actually, to correct you, Hong Kong SAR is listed. In Fact, if you look at the Mathematics table:
1. Shanghai
2. Singapore
3. Taipei
4. Hong Kong

screen%20shot%202013-12-03%20at%205.29.16%20am.png

LMFAO!

There is correlation between Japanese IQ scores, Japanese PISA scores , as well as Japanese Tertiary education level as per OECD ranking.
did not see that, firstly, you dont have proof for your japanese iq level, also oced test you are not top one, even oecd test is very low level in terms of difficuty, also, you dont have proof that jaapnese teritary level education is high in world, your entrance exam probably is easiest one in world, you have to prove that your students are good .

Actually, to correct you, Hong Kong SAR is listed. In Fact, if you look at the Mathematics table:
1. Shanghai
2. Singapore
3. Taipei
4. Hong Kong

screen%20shot%202013-12-03%20at%205.29.16%20am.png

LMFAO!
Let us also address the Japanese IQ, is substantially higher than the PRC Mainland, and ROC:

ndsith.jpg

Japan = 105
China = 100
Taiwan = 104

:)

That's exactly what I said he is playing something(Taiwan added after his first edit, quite surprise). And HK is not listed.

Perhaps you got confused when looking at the graphs? One graph that i posted was the IQ scores of nations, the other was the individual scores of nations in PISA exams (math, science, reading).

I hope it makes sense to you now. Sometimes we have to re-review data to comprehend it.

did not see that, firstly, you dont have proof for your japanese iq level, also oced test you are not top one, even oecd test is very low level in terms of difficuty, also, you dont have proof that jaapnese teritary level education is high in world, your entrance exam probably is easiest one in world, you have to prove that your students are good .
But you should admire Japanese detailing management. Well prepared always do good.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom