What's new

Asia ranks top in international education rankings, comparing standards in maths and science

i'm sure china amongst top 5.. after all oriental countries doing great..

kudos to vietnam... in the next 5 or 10 years i believe you guys will amongst top 8..
hey thanks. I almost missed that thread. Wow where is wannabe leader Indonesia? I don´t see it. ha ha ha.

if the government increases the funding by let say 20% a year, we can land in the top 10 within 5 years.
actually we have potential to belong to the top 5. the detailed result shows it. vietnam stands second behind china (shanghai, hongkong and macao) in term of the percentage of most resilient students.

The Jews you speak of, are native central and east Europeans. No negros or mongoloids there as far as i can tell.
----------------------------------------------------

As for the topic, Asian system encourages automatons, who are undoubtedly needed, but the drawback of this is, lots and lots of scholars with basic and advanced skills but generally clueless how to monetize them.
The system you have disencourages risks, creativity, being a visionary. That's what we have and you by default can maybe(?) never have because if you do, you will have to redesign the system whose only purpose is to produce automatons. And when you do that, you will no longer be the best number crunchers.

in any case, congratz for the good scores! :raise:

#edit: a better articulated text, but essentially what i'm saying, it focuses on China, but is probably the same throughout east Asia.

China has a major issue with its educational system - Business Insider

This red colour part is very true. People don't like to hear it, but it's the honest truth.

hey thanks. I almost missed that thread. Wow where is wannabe leader Indonesia? I don´t see it. ha ha ha.

if the government increases the funding by let say 20% a year, we can land in the top 10 within 5 years.
actually we have potential to belong to the top 5. the detailed result shows it. vietnam stands second behind china (shanghai, hongkong and macao) in term of the percentage of most resilient students.

To be honest , Vietnam have a huge chance to become developed country, as long as viet government invest in education based on science and tech..

If your government successful educated your people, then without a doubt Vietnamese people will competitive enough to be powerhouse in ASEAN.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom