What's new

Asia Cup FINAL match- Pakistan vs Bangladesh at Dhaka !

Pakistan or Bangladesh win?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Lol the crowd was booing Cheema and some other players. Pathetic crowd to be honest, atleast try and make an effort to clap for the opposition. I could care less about this Asia Cup, the real tournament is the T20 World Cup which we have to win at any cost.

I just hope the Bangladeshis don't start throwing rocks at the Pakistani players like they did to the West Indians.

Congrats To all Pakistani members,
Really appreciate Bangladeshi team performance it was superb and amazing and hope they will keep the same.

Dirk Nowitzki sings, We Are The Champions

Last edited by a moderator:
Dude I have heard of sore losers but sore winners .......?

Nothing sore buddy. But I hate when people come with stupid comments like they are our Muslim brother so whats wrong in losing to them. Or Pakistan should lose to learn from mistakes.

I always appreciate and support BD when they are not playing against Pakistan.

bd players played from the heart , evident from their tears.... ours are besharam , smile like fools even after losing worldcup finals

Come on!
Zinda dil logon ki yehi nishani hoti hei ke jua laga kar haar jao or phir Muskurao jab sari qoum ro rahi ho. I will support hitler like action for this team. Line up and :sniper:

Many Bangladeshis have already congratulated Pakistan on their win. It was a tight finish.

And you know many Pakistan voted for B'desh...You can see the results for yourself.

I really appreciated those who congratulated Pakistan..

BTW my statement had a context..

Nothing sore buddy. But I hate when people come with stupid comments like they are our Muslim brother so whats worng in losing to them. Or Pakistan should lose to learn from mistakes.

I believe most Bangladeshis support Pakistan when we are not playing against them.

Lol the crowd was booing Cheema and some other players. Pathetic crowd to be honest, atleast try and make an effort to clap for the opposition. I could care less about this Asia Cup, the real tournament is the T20 World Cup which we have to win at any cost.

I just hope the Bangladeshis don't start throwing rocks at the Pakistani players like they did to the West Indians.

well i can tell you as i went watching match from first ball to last, they said 'useless' they chanted it, (which is bengali word buha something) when we were not getting wickets

i will not say buha now :no:

Nothing sore buddy. But I hate when people come with stupid comments like they are our Muslim brother so whats worng in losing to them. Or Pakistan should lose to learn from mistakes.

i agree with him they played good but we played good also and our fielding improved much after england alot of dives and stuff support ur team even if we play china ::PP:p:P:p:P and what is wrong with the crowd why were they booeing them for the love of God act mature and thank the winners dont boo them

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom