What's new

Asia Cup FINAL match- Pakistan vs Bangladesh at Dhaka !

Pakistan or Bangladesh win?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
because previous time they heavily politicised the game before and said 'indian buha' along with BSF banner

atleast buha should not have been repeated with pakistan, pakistani crowd will never say useless to bengladesh even if they lose by miles in pak

You are a strange character. "Bhua" is equivalent to Booing in English. Now do you want us to invent a new word just to "Boo" the opposition? Booing is also a part of the game. Why so serious?

Seriously, I think you are more matured than this.

Where did I leave an impression of being IK's die hard fan? lol ... I have enjoyed the match, don't need to go discotheque or something.

i was relating imran long lost career :lol: you support P|TI dont you?

Great job Pakistani team for seizing victory.

As for Bangladesh, Bangladesh won in their hearts.

I don't seem to understand why are we still talking about it...? BD played great played from their hearts and so did Pakistan one team has to win in the end simple as that its a game and also shame on many of you bashing your own nations team you should be ashmed of your selves appreciate the win we earned it now simple as that why talk about this and that its done and finish. Be happy be proud and pray for our country stop the bashing grow up and act matture .

You are a strange character. "Bhua" is equivalent to Booing in English. Now do you want us to invent a new word just to "Boo" the opposition? Booing is also a part of the game. Why so serious?

Seriously, I think you are more matured than this.

forget it,im not gonna argue more

Lol I've seen many Bangladeshis on youtube and facebook abuse Pakistan to the fullest. It's actually funny considering Pakistan has beaten Bangladesh 30 out of 31 times now. Bangladeshis should not forget their aukat and start insulting Pakistan because they are still classified as minnow.

It would be good if Bangladesh actually take the initiative to improve from now on, they should follow Sri Lanka. Sri Lanka became a top class team in a couple of years and went on to win a world cup while Bangladesh has been classified as a minnow for over ten years.
Most Bangladeshis I've met actually dislike/hate Pakistan. Did Bangladesh actually play well in the tournament? Yes. Would I have wanted them to win over Pakistan or am I heartbroken that they lost? No way!

bangldeshi cricketers and sopporters had tears in their eyes and were crying literally ..never seen such emotional scenes even in world.cup and was feeling sad for them..

Back
Top Bottom