What's new

Asia Cup FINAL match- Pakistan vs Bangladesh at Dhaka !

Pakistan or Bangladesh win?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
For me, Bangladesh is a winner. That is an honest admission.. Today they played much better than Pakistan but unfortunately ran short of runs/players..

'admission' - that would sound more genuine coming from Pakistan but an Indian saying it just won't be taken as such.

I have praise for Bangladesh team too, but when it comes down to the wire, I don't want to lessen anyone's efforts by weighing this in who was better or worse.

Bangladesh side is world class team so winning against them is something to be proud of for Pakistan. Not to mention we won after more than 25 years at a time when the team is going through a lot of turmoil.

man....what a match. Today's match was real, spirited and very serious cricket playing. I'm proud of BOTH sides. Bangladesh has demonstrated during this tournament that they are a force to be reckoned with. Fantastic performance on their part.

During the last 8 balls i was literally on the edge of my seat. Nobody could have predicted what the result would be. On that last ball, it would have been interesting if they hit a 4. Both teams would share the prize.

but at any rate, proud of my Green Shirts. PAKISTAN ZINDABAD.

and again to my Bangladeshi brothers and fans of cricket --- fantastic match that will bring great memories.

Congrats to all my Pakistani fellows.

Now even though Pak won, it goes without saying Bangladesh's perfomence in this tournament was steller. Truly a world class team BD has become. Who says we won from a minnow team? In all honesty I consider Bangladesh the true champions of the tournament.

Get ready cricket world you there is a new A team on the block. And many bigger teams are gonna be sweating balls facing this new BD team. Way to go, man.

Lol the crowd was booing Cheema and some other players. Pathetic crowd to be honest, atleast try and make an effort to clap for the opposition. I could care less about this Asia Cup, the real tournament is the T20 World Cup which we have to win at any cost.

I just hope the Bangladeshis don't start throwing rocks at the Pakistani players like they did to the West Indians.

i very much agree with u.....that was a bit disappointing....

Ptv had to set background music during ceremony for pakisani players as there was a pin drop silence in the background....

well i can tell you as i went watching match from first ball to last, they said 'useless' they chanted it, (which is bengali word buha something) when we were not getting wickets

You certainly don't expect a highly emotional and charged up home crowd to cheer for the opposition, do you?

Why are you behind such petty issues?

bd players played from the heart , evident from their tears.... ours are besharam , smile like fools even after losing worldcup finals

ok how about congrats the team and be quite cmon just be happy will u rather then looking at negatives all the time

One Bangladeshi dude on my facebook wrote:

Out of all the countries to lose to,why did we have to ( puts in the f-word) Pakistan?! Then wrote something in Bengali...sour grapes much?

Lol I've seen many Bangladeshis on youtube and facebook abuse Pakistan to the fullest. It's actually funny considering Pakistan has beaten Bangladesh 30 out of 31 times now.

It would be good if Bangladesh actually take the initiative to improve from now on, they should follow Sri Lanka. Sri Lanka became a top class team in a couple of years and went on to win a world cup while Bangladesh has been classified as a minnow for over ten years.

Congrats to all pakistani bro for this victory..it was great match to watch and thanks to bangladesh for giving such good and close fight...bangladesh is also winner and they dont need to lose hope....they have proved themselves as strong team in this competition

And guess what.... I have been parsing B'desh right from the start of match in fact since they started performing good but no B'deshi ever thanked me for this..

ooohh so sweet, what is imran doing now, disco concert?? bhangra??, in his another unbearable jalsa :lol:

You certainly don't expect a highly emotional and charged up home crowd to cheer for the opposition, do you?

Why are you behind such petty issues?

because previous time they heavily politicised the game before and said 'indian buha' along with BSF banner

atleast buha should not have been repeated with pakistan, pakistani crowd will never say useless to bengladesh even if they lose by miles in pak

Lol I've seen many Bangladeshis on youtube and facebook abuse Pakistan to the fullest. It's actually funny considering Pakistan has beaten Bangladesh 30 out of 31 times now. Bangladeshis should not forget their aukat and start insulting Pakistan because they are still classified as minnow.

It would be good if Bangladesh actually take the initiative to improve from now on, they should follow Sri Lanka. Sri Lanka became a top class team in a couple of years and went on to win a world cup while Bangladesh has been classified as a minnow for over ten years.

most of them who abuses pakistan are indians i have my self seen so many indians trying too spread hate among bangalis n pakistanis they enjoy all this stuff

ooohh so sweet, what is imran doing now, disco concert?? bhangra??, in his another unbearable jalsa :lol:

Where did I leave an impression of being IK's die hard fan? lol ... I have enjoyed the match, don't need to go discotheque or something.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom