What's new

Asia Cup FINAL match- Pakistan vs Bangladesh at Dhaka !

Pakistan or Bangladesh win?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Most Bangladeshis I've met actually dislike/hate Pakistan. Did Bangladesh actually play well in the tournament? Yes. Would I have wanted them to win over Pakistan or am I heartbroken that they lost? No way!

and this is the attitude all those pakistani,s who r saying bangladesh should win should have.... i am glad pakistan won and i was on the edge of my seat shouting yorker!!!!!!!!! and was very glad when aizaz cheema delivered i think we improved our fielding was not bad we were maing dives and catching difficult catches lets hope the improvement keeps on happening

bangldeshi cricketers and sopporters had tears in their eyes and were crying literally ..never seen such emotional scenes even in world.cup and was feeling sad for them..

How could you forget this one??

kambli_crying_1996_world_cup3.jpg

How are people in Pakistan celebrating?

I can hear aerial firing..

whats ur feelings bhai ?

Not bad. Although I was hoping Bd's win but I do not feel that bad. As I have been saying both are my team. I am actually happy that Bd has done good in this series and hope that they will continue performing as good or better in future. Mubarak to you and all Pakistanis bro/sis for this win. :pakistan:

Pakistan Zindabad!!!!!!
Pakistan Zindabad!!!!!!
Sent from my Nexus S using Tapatalk 2 Beta-2

LOL.. But I heard its Pakistanis who pretend to be Indians in the west to avoid being looked down upon with suspicion :)

Quite the opposite here in the UK lol. I've never seen any Pakistani claim their anything other than Pakistani; and those ones attached to Britain almost always say "I'm British Pakistani" :angel:
Indians on the other hand commonly say "I'm British" when asked about their origin, and don't spit it out until you force them lol :lol:
The fear of being called curry-eater gets them too hard :rofl: (..or do they genuinely think they're white? :what:)

They were showing a clip on GEO, regarding celebrations in Pakistan and one idiot from the crowd was showing his middle finger to the camera.:rofl:

because previous time they heavily politicised the game before and said 'indian buha' along with BSF banner

atleast buha should not have been repeated with pakistan, pakistani crowd will never say useless to bengladesh even if they lose by miles in pak
During BPL chittagong called Dhaka Bhua, dhaka called Chittagong Bhua. So??

LOL.. But I heard its Pakistanis who pretend to be Indians in the west to avoid being looked down upon with suspicion :)

Never the case lets not make stories up we are proud iam from NYC and also have moved around i can tell you we are more then proud don't ever forget that or get it twisted my friend stick to the topic and plzz avoid the dumb trolls :coffee:

I think man of the match should be given to Safraz Ahmad he deserve it & played the crucial role in Pakistan winning

Dear India:

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha.....!
From Pakistan
:P

Back
Top Bottom