What's new

Asia Cup FINAL match- Pakistan vs Bangladesh at Dhaka !

Pakistan or Bangladesh win?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
JYPEJXYWB62LXWKMG8ZS_L.jpg

we need a mod here some indians are burning soo much that they r now posting offtopic troll posts :mod:

One player responsible for Loss for Bangladesh, This is Shahadat hussain. Gave 19 runs in last over to 10th and 11th batsman. A tail. Can't believe.:D

we need a mod here some indians are burning soo much that they r now posting offtopic troll posts :mod:

No - i dont want mods to act. Lets just just see how low some people can stoop over a game - these people are those that wouldnt say boo to a child but behind a computer become internet global warriors.
To my Bangladeshi friends - we apologize for the odd trolly post. Lets just ignore and rejoice because it was a brilliant game!

Congratulations team Pakistan.....:tup:

& to my Indian friends no need to getting mad please... ahhh!! it`s a game after all... enjoy the moment.. we were not in the scene after all..:fie:

Is there a video of the Victory? I want to watch but i'm missing out!!!

No - i dont want mods to act. Lets just just see how low some people can stoop over a game - these people are those that wouldnt say boo to a child but behind a computer become internet global warriors.
To my Bangladeshi friends - we apologize for the odd trolly post. Lets just ignore and rejoice because it was a brilliant game!

and that is how its supposed to be we won congrats too us they played awsome congrats to them

how are the reaction scenes throughout Pak -- would be good to see some pics.

as for the ''buha'' comments -- it's normal. Look at how Britisher hooligans act during their club matches. It's just patriotism, mixed with emotion. It was in Mirpur so obviously the crowd would be biased in favour of Bangladesh. And of course they'd want to apply pressure on the opponent team. At least there werent any untoward incidents

again -- a great game of cricket by both sides.

Back
Top Bottom