What's new

Asia Cup FINAL match- Pakistan vs Bangladesh at Dhaka !

Pakistan or Bangladesh win?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
What would happened if it was a tie ?

they'd share the trophy.....

it almost seemed like they were about to tie. In terms of batting performance both were pretty much on par.

would have been interesting to see what would be the result if Pakistan fielded first

On second thought, this win will really be a big moral booster for Pak team. Pchyologically (spelling?) it creates a huge positive mindset and thirst for win. The feeling of achievement and being appreciated and loved by the nation is very heart warming. It makes you want to achieve such big victories again and again. Very good indeed.

the scandals involving a few rogue players did cause some damage to the fabric of the team, and its image......so yes, it will be a good morale-boost

in fact, it should also be morale-boost for Bangladesh......their performance throughout was spectacular, mildly stated.

:butcher:

534586_10150698629992899_97429917898_9521127_707391397_n.jpg

JYPEJXYWB62LXWKMG8ZS_L.jpg

Congratulations Pakistan:cheers:
You have God gifted cricketing talents and you deserved it:enjoy:
Though it'll take some serious period of times for Bangladesh to be on par with Pak,India and SL, but i hope they can keep up the momentum.

they'd share the trophy.....

it almost seemed like they were about to tie. In terms of batting performance both were pretty much on par.

would have been interesting to see what would be the result if Pakistan fielded first
I think if it were a tie on score Bangladesh would win since they achieved the score with lesser wickets lost. But nevertheless, a very well put up show by Bangladesh cricketers, the cricket won in the end and I thoroughly enjoyed the efforts put in by both the teams especially BD given their methodical and relentless approach...well-done Team BD and Pakistan. A match to watch!

Congratulations Pakistan for being the new asian champs. It was my dream final and honestly all I wanted was a nerve wrecking
final and I am happy that both delivered. PAK truly deserves it since after 2011 WC they were the most consistent subcontinental
team.

You know what? I can't wait for those tidbits from India TV.

I really wanna watch what they have to say!

Hahahahahahahahahahahahaha!

Congratulations Pakistan for being the new asian champs. It was my dream final and honestly all I wanted was a nerve wrecking
final and I am happy that both delivered. PAK truly deserves it since after 2011 WC they were the most consistent subcontinental
team.

thank you and bangladesh too, they play this tournament well outside every body's expectations, too close to declare them losers, infact most of the time we were behind them

im not sure we can even call Pakistan consistent....theyve been MORE consistent, but still they can be unpredictable.

we thrashed the Australians, but we lost to England (in non-test matches at that!!)

oh, and we need more dedicated batsmen......a Pakistan Premier League would also be justified; all the other countries are starting their own leagues and our side has been sleeping on it. Nobody cares when WAPDA plays Habib Bank :laugh:

Back
Top Bottom