What's new

Asia Cup FINAL match- Pakistan vs Bangladesh at Dhaka !

Pakistan or Bangladesh win?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
ALL STAND UP AND SALUTE ASIAN CHAMPIONS.

547765_320796494642564_157156777673204_818703_88429908_n.jpg

The match was between Pakistan and Bangladesh.. Don't know why the hell people are bringing India into the picture.

Also, as an Indian or Cricket follower, if I liked Bangladesh's performance and fighting spirit then what's wrong?? There were two teams and you have to choose one. I chose Bangladesh and for me they are the winner today..

They almost made it against the formidable Pakistani pace attack.. Luck and inexperience costed them the well deserving win..

I hope they play better going forward and beat the top rating teams again and again..

What would happened if it was a tie ?

title would have been shared by both pakistan and bangladesh and a tie has never happened before

BD were the under dogs before start of the tournament and they ended up beating all the teams only to be toppled over at the last ditch..

On second thought, this win will really be a big moral booster for Pak team. Pchyologically (spelling?) it creates a huge positive mindset and thirst for win. The feeling of achievement and being appreciated and loved by the nation is very heart warming. It makes you want to achieve such big victories again and again. Very good indeed.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom