What's new

Asia Cup FINAL match- Pakistan vs Bangladesh at Dhaka !

Pakistan or Bangladesh win?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Gonjo

Reaction score
Country
Singapore
MIRPUR: India were knocked out of the Asia Cup after minnows Bangladesh continued their giant-killing act by upsetting Sri Lanka by five wickets in the last league match.

Chasing a revised target of 212 after a rain interruption, the spirited hosts held their nerve to make their maiden entry into the summit showdown of the tournament where they will meet Pakistan on Thursday.

Bangladesh (Ban) vs Sri Lanka (SL): India out of Asia Cup, Bangladesh to meet Pakistan in final

We simply deserved that kick , and bangladesh was deserving that win and final match as they have shown that they r no longer the minnows...
But don't forget this moment for lifetime, and be consistent otherwise you may loose this platform..
Best of luck for the finalsss....

Every one will stick to TV's when a match between India and pakistan occured...

defeating pakistan was very important atleast for me and team India successfully completed that task,now i simply dony care who is gonna win.

MIRPUR: India were knocked out of the Asia Cup after minnows Bangladesh continued their giant-killing act by upsetting Sri Lanka by five wickets in the last league match.

Chasing a revised target of 212 after a rain interruption, the spirited hosts held their nerve to make their maiden entry into the summit showdown of the tournament where they will meet Pakistan on Thursday.

Bangladesh (Ban) vs Sri Lanka (SL): India out of Asia Cup, Bangladesh to meet Pakistan in final

Well done and congrats to Bangladesh

the Paks and the Bingos; round 2

man Bangladesh is putting up an impressive fight. I think we'll have to keep our eyes out for these guys. What did they put in their food lately? damn

No issue with it, Sachin gave us the moment for which we Indians were waiting for since a long time. Victory or defeat goes on.

FINAL MATCH @ DHAKA---

PAKISTAN VS BANGLADESH!

March 22, 2012

:cheers:

images

52.jpg

Shahid-Afridi-007.jpg

24.jpg

bp18.jpg

2676164362.jpg

3846394986.jpg

<<< No Personal attack/Insulting not allow please >>>