What's new

Asia Cup FINAL match- Pakistan vs Bangladesh at Dhaka !

Pakistan or Bangladesh win?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Congratulations Pakistan for being the new asian champs. It was my dream final and honestly all I wanted was a nerve wrecking
final and I am happy that both delivered. PAK truly deserves it since after 2011 WC they were the most consistent subcontinental
team.
Vai, Bangla crowd was pathetic. They lack sporting attitude. They even didn't clap a little when winning team was receiving prize....and shouted Bangladesh Bangladesh... They should learn this is gentlemen's game! And what was Cheema doing! Blocking Mahmudullahs path! Pathetic people all around...

im not sure we can even call Pakistan consistent....theyve been MORE consistent, but still they can be unpredictable.

we thrashed the Australians, but we lost to England (in non-test matches at that!!)

oh, and we need more dedicated batsmen......a Pakistan Premier League would also be justified; all the other countries are starting their own leagues and our side has been sleeping on it. Nobody cares when WAPDA plays Habib Bank :laugh:

we lost to them because we were too tired after white washing them in tests :lol:

we need a mod here some indians are burning soo much that they r now posting offtopic troll posts :mod:

im not sure we can even call Pakistan consistent....theyve been MORE consistent, but still they can be unpredictable.

we thrashed the Australians, but we lost to England (in non-test matches at that!!)

oh, and we need more dedicated batsmen......a Pakistan Premier League would also be justified; all the other countries are starting their own leagues and our side has been sleeping on it. Nobody cares when WAPDA plays Habib Bank :laugh:
. Doesn't Pakistan already have a premier league? It's just domestic player though not international

What a match yar, Feel so sorry for Bangladesh. They came so close but Pakistan's superior bowling won them the match. There is always a next time and well done to Bangladesh for giving Pakistan such a hard match. Bangladesh showed great enthusiasm in the field and bowled superbly. Every loss teaches you something new and Bangladesh can learn alot from this match from Pakistan. With experience more trophies will come for Bangladesh I have no doubt as the talent and commitment is there.
Congratulations to Pakistan who didn't bat so well but bowled very well in crucial stages and their experience showed.

Wish Afghanistan can be a part of this cup and maybe Nepal as well in the future.

534586_10150698629992899_97429917898_9521127_707391397_n.jpg

JYPEJXYWB62LXWKMG8ZS_L.jpg

What is the point of this pic ?? :what:

Unnecessary gloating ? eh!

Between...Yeah "We Watched you and also Thrashed you" 4 days ago :laugh:

AD20120318812027-Indian_batsman.jpg

8cdbe70a183f3bd412fea3cbc5b39643_full.jpg

hqdefault.jpg

:wave:

Ya there was Boo Boo when Chemma was receiving award cuz he was one who shattered Bangladeshis dream taking Sakib and Mushfique. Crowd were definitely nationalistic. But cheered when Afridi came in applauded BD team. Afridi is really favorite here in BD, when it increased more when his team Dhaka Gladiator won in BPL. Hoping more Pakistani players would come and play BPL next year including Cheema

. Doesn't Pakistan already have a premier league? It's just domestic player though not international

No Pakistan does not have any premier league. They had an idea of starting PPL back in 2008 but the attack on Sri Lankan team postponed and later scrapped the whole project. There has been many talks about PPL in recent days as well but it doesn't seem like going ahead any time soon.

First the International teams should start coming back to Pakistan before we could invite International players to participate in our local tournament. The situation in Pakistan is getting better and better so I hope that day is not very far (Insha'Allah)

pakistan definetly needs new quality batsmen. The openers and middle order is very bad. Younus Khan is getting old and Misbah ul Haq is a little slow for ODIs. Pakistani cricket board needs to go on a hunting mission to un earth the best batsmen in Pakistan. Give the youngsters a chance, a few old ones have to go.

We really improved a lot and inshallah we will emerge as a new cricketing power in Asia. We are still
not there yet though and have a long way to go.

Only thing I hated about our team is why the hell were they crying.:angry:Apart from shakib and to some
extent tamim the rest were crying. I hate to say this but in my opinion it was embarrassing. Our
boys done themselves proud and should have acted like matured sportsmen after the match instead
of showing emotions. Even if people argue how young they are they should remember that they
are representing a country and should know how to hide their emotions. I can understand the
spectators crying since it was bigger that the WC for us but how can the team act so emotional.

Congratulations to Pakistan Cricket Team for winning the Asia Cup 2012!

Vai, Bangla crowd was pathetic. They lack sporting attitude. They even didn't clap a little when winning team was receiving prize....and shouted Bangladesh Bangladesh... They should learn this is gentlemen's game! And what was Cheema doing! Blocking Mahmudullahs path! Pathetic people all around...
This was possible two runs and main thing is Mahmudullah have to bat but cheema block him deliberately. I don't like his attitude. He(Cheema) should face ban for some matches and some fine. :argh::argh:

No Pakistan does not have any premier league. They had an idea of starting PPL back in 2008 but the attack on Sri Lankan team postponed and later scrapped the whole project. There has been many talks about PPL in recent days as well but it doesn't seem like going ahead any time soon.

First the International teams should start coming back to Pakistan before we could invite International players to participate in our local tournament. The situation in Pakistan is getting better and better so I hope that day is not very far (Insha'Allah)
. Then what's that thing where all the cities play? Like the Karachi dolphins, Lahore lions, etc?

Came back home and it's 12:30,
it's been a long time since I've seen this city
so much gloomy. Not because of the opponent
or anything but those two runs! Just not fair...

Anyways congrats to Pakistan for their persistency
and a well deserved win.

Proud to be a Bangladeshi!

We really improved a lot and inshallah we will emerge as a new cricketing power in Asia. We are still
not there yet though and have a long way to go.

Only thing I hated about our team is why the hell were they crying.:angry:Apart from shakib and to some
extent tamim the rest were crying. I hate to say this but in my opinion it was embarrassing. Our
boys done themselves proud and should have acted like matured sportsmen after the match instead
of showing emotions. Even if people argue how young they are they should remember that they
are representing a country and should know how to hide their emotions. I can understand the
spectators crying since it was bigger that the WC for us but how can the team act so emotional.

and poor me only saw Shakib-ul-Hassan getting emotional after the match. His face was so dull and you felt as if he would start crying any time. But I agree with you they should hide their emotions and rather be happy about their overall performance in the tournament. If they can keep the spirits high they could probably win the tournaments against better teams in the future.

Back
Top Bottom