What's new

Asia Cup FINAL match- Pakistan vs Bangladesh at Dhaka !

Pakistan or Bangladesh win?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Last over of the match

I feel very sorry for Bangladesh now :(

We have won many International tournaments in the past... We have also won the World Cup... Aik baar Bangladesh yeh tournament jeet jaata to in ki cricket ko bohat faida pohanchta

Even the Pakistani supporters are quiet. Something. Some wonderful comments there for us.

Last edited by a moderator:
feel sorry for those pakistani who support BD team after they backstabbed us, why we have to support them, we done everything for this team rite from start but when ever times comes they go and sit in the lap of BCCI.

the faces and tears of BD teams will give the best slap to mustafa qamal and they remember it forever.

PS: sorry but no sorry for BD supporters coz they deserve it after BCB backstabbed us.:angry:

Exactly and did you see how the pathetic crowd was booing Pakistan at the start of the match and then when Pakistan won, they were getting booed again. Cheema, Ajmal and some other players were getting booed as well. Not even a single clap. It's sad and pathetic Pakistanis were supporting Bangladesh over Pakistan.

Even the Pakistani supporters are quiet. Something. Some wonderful comments there for us.
Well the joy of winning Asia cup could be so much that we would have filled 50 pages celebrating on PDF. See we won against Bangladesh and not many people bothered to reply :P

Had this win came against India.... may be it was 2 days public holiday on Defence.pk from rest of the threads :lol:

Ya there was Boo Boo when Chemma was receiving award cuz he was one who shattered Bangladeshis dream taking Sakib and Mushfique. Crowd were definitely nationalistic. But cheered when Afridi came in applauded BD team. Afridi is really favorite here in BD, when it increased more when his team Dhaka Gladiator won in BPL. Hoping more Pakistani players would come and play BPL next year including Cheema

sorry to say that's really pathetic of the crowd and really bad sportmanship in pakistan we'd never even boo indians or anyone else for that matter and vice versa .

sorry to say that's really pathetic of the crowd and really bad sportmanship in pakistan we'd never even boo indians or anyone else for that matter and vice versa .

bengalis hardly support us,most of them support india rather than pakistan, they were booing since the very beginning,if you watched the match you know

For Indians ..

552069_211811612251637_108445485921584_285034_383640433_n.jpg

:D

Well the joy of winning Asia cup could be so much that we would have filled 50 pages celebrating on PDF. See we won against Bangladesh and not many people bothered to reply :P

Had this win came against India.... may be it was 2 days public holiday on Defence.pk from rest of the threads :lol:

celebration is not about winning against BD but winning Asia Cup? i agree against India it doubles the joy. but win is a win.
atleast now misbah's critics will shut there mouth for month or so.
one i must add, whatmore is a lucky coach.......

Lol Bangladeshi captain hugging Shakib and crying ! He is like a kid.

x610.jpg

610x.jpg

x610.jpg

bengalis hardly support us,most of them support india rather than pakistan, they were booing since the very beginning,if you watched the match you know

yeah I know just stating my opinion I did watch bits of it but had alot of work today not too much into cricket other than the world cup but really glad to see pakistan win :):pakistan:

I am Sad for Bangladesh, they realy played well...

But

Congratz to Pakistan team for giving gift to nation on night of Pakistan Day - 23 March

Exactly and did you see how the pathetic crowd was booing Pakistan at the start of the match and then when Pakistan won, they were getting booed again. Cheema, Ajmal and some other players were getting booed as well. Not even a single clap. It's sad and pathetic Pakistanis were supporting Bangladesh over Pakistan.

pakistanis dont know the reality of bengalis, i just visited bengla cricket forum and they were very pro india there

Match Thread: Asia Cup 2012, India vs Pakistan, March 18, 2012 14:00 local time at SBNS, Mirpur - Page 3 - BanglaCricket Forum

this thread is about indo-pak match

actually what you expecting from them, they shows the same behavior to there own people, example: look at tamim's 50 celed, counting of four fingure, dont know what other think but for me he is actually insulting there board member because they refuse to include him in squad after a long pathetic performance.

Back
Top Bottom