What's new

Asia Cup FINAL match- Pakistan vs Bangladesh at Dhaka !

Pakistan or Bangladesh win?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
^^^ Guys this is quite unnecessary to discuss, lets abstain.. We had a great match to watch today and more importantly we lifted up the trophy..

you should really visit the link i gave,and see for yourself, they hate us

pakistanis dont know the reality of bengalis, i just visited bengla cricket forum and they were very pro india there

Match Thread: Asia Cup 2012, India vs Pakistan, March 18, 2012 14:00 local time at SBNS, Mirpur - Page 3 - BanglaCricket Forum

this thread is about indo-pak match

bro it's probably best not to bring that kinda stuff up it'll only further bad sentiment between pakistanis
,bangladeshis and indians they can support who they want and it's better we celebrate our win rather than worry what team they like we don't need their support we've already won :)

you should really visit the link i gave,and see for yourself, they hate us

Ow Thats not new to me.. I know some circles in B'desh are really anti Pakistan, we have some typical members on PDF too. lets keep sports away from politics.

hey, I like your new avatar..

and on their own home turf makes the victory even sweeter :pakistan::yahoo:

There was a lot of pressure on Pakistan, its always hard to play away from home especially to play on a ground with a hostile crowd. Also the fact that that they haven't been able to play at home for a while has been hard. But they came through and I'm proud of them!

Ow Thats not new to me.. I know some circles in B'desh are really anti Pakistan, we have some typical members on PDF too. lets keep sports away from politics.

hey, I like your new avatar..
One off topic post since some of you guys are generalizing Bangladeshi people in many posts...

I partially agree with you but few people does not represent the whole nation. Let me give you one example. There was a Bangladeshi guy who joined my school back in 2000. He used to hate me for no reason and never talked to me. I tried to speak to him but he was the only Bangladeshi guy in my class and never spoke to me. I did not even know the separation story of Pakistan and Bangladesh and only knew that both countries used to be One Pakistan before 1971. But after couple of weeks/months he started speaking to me as he had no other option since we had to do school-work in groups etc...

When I grew up I learned that most of the Bangladeshi people were not like him and they used to love Pakistan. I met hundred's of Bangladeshi people afterwards and almost none of them had hard-feelings about Pakistan. There were one or two rare occasions when I was disappointed but overall they were very close to Pakistanis. I know there are many idiots on Internet too but trust me if there are 5 million people who hate Pakistan, there are 15 million who loves Pakistan. You just have to experience the reality

why bengalis should love us?? they celebrate 1971 war day not the exact date i remember, do you know what is taught in their schools? no,the UK bengalis and overseas bengalis are a different case, like bengalis from saudi arabia etc etc, they love us because they are not taught hatred, most of the neutral bengalis here in PDF are the overseas bengalis, look al zakir's flag and many others for eg

bengalis have celebrated out victory against west indies because we were asians, as far as asian support goes,i doubt bengalis would even prefer us over lankans

some bengalis cheered for us in previous matches because of two reasons, the indian defeat would have made easy their way to finals, and the BSF killings these bengalis have been hearing lately

The biggest dilemma of Pakistan team has always been field placing, bowlers shall also learn to bowl according to the field.

Basic rule, when ever a right handed bowler bowl a left hander, cover shall bee well protected.

pakistanis dont know the reality of bengalis, i just visited bengla cricket forum and they were very pro india there

Match Thread: Asia Cup 2012, India vs Pakistan, March 18, 2012 14:00 local time at SBNS, Mirpur - Page 3 - BanglaCricket Forum

this thread is about indo-pak match

Read the thread on the Pak-Bd match, its worse. Can't believe some Pakistanis supported Bangladesh over their own team. The comments some bangalis have written about Pakistan are disgusting.

Back
Top Bottom