What's new

Asia Cup FINAL match- Pakistan vs Bangladesh at Dhaka !

Pakistan or Bangladesh win?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
By the way I hate that guy Athar ali khan. Is he a commentator or a cheerleader for BD? So biased.

Now that all the ohh rahh is over with lolz... i would like to say both teams played awsome and i would like to say congrats to our team and to all Pakistani pdf members and speically to Pakistan we have earned the win :yahoo:... GOD bless PAKISTAN :pakistan:

Sutpid that some people supported BD. When Pakistan is playing our support should always be for Pakistan. Even if they are playing against BD.

Yeah very stupid on their part.. I was amazed when I came across with the names of Pakistanis who voted for B'desh.

pakistan was losing but well comeback

i dont believe it, time now to improve our pace attack, spin dept is ok

they are not even appreciating us??

You need to understand, this was like World Cup Final for us;so it was as if we came so close and lost the world cup. Now what do you expect people to do?

Its not a matter of not appreciation but its a matter of broken dreams for which people are silent.

I really think Bangladesh deserved to win this series. Full credit to them for their performance. Pakistanis batted and fielded very poorly. I wished they loose this game because this is the only way for us to learn mistakes.

It was a great final. Both teams played brilliantly. Congratulations to Pakistan. Bangladesh put up a strong fight right up to the end and has gained respect as a cricketing nation that can play with the best.

Back
Top Bottom