What's new

ASIA CUP 2023: Matches Discussion & News || Host Rights Pakistan

20 overs done. There will definitely be a result now.

Pakistani batsmen are not fighting back, as if they have given up already. Why so ?
In my opinion, it's because our side is mentally weak. Anything about 275 and they give up. If you have watched the match, when Afridi was beating Rohit, the other Indian opener started going after Afridi which not only caused Afridi to lose his line and length but also drop a catch.

India was able to score 268 from a point where they were 66-4 and where they had lost their top batsmen. If the situation had been reversed, Pakistan would have gotten all out at 160. It's not a matter of talent but of mental toughness and self belief. If the team believed that they are talented enough to score those runs, they would have done it. On the contrary, they all went in their shells which allowed Indian bowlers to excel and dictate terms.

the first match ( abandoned due to rain) was going to be interesting...............this one, however, is a rain induced dud

Pakistani don't give up easily. There's going to be a fireworks at the end however run rate is climbing.

Unsure if you see this but to me outfield looks super slow due to rain, so any shots that go via ground, have a very low probability of getting a 4. I think the weather is putting Pakistan at a disadvantage. Suggest the fan to factor this in, instead of going aggressive against a good team. The ball drops on land and almost comes to a halt. Saw a stroke that would have been a 4 anywhere else, but the ball almost stopped.

Unsure if you see this but to me outfield looks super slow due to rain, so any shots that go via ground, have a very low probability of getting a 4. I think the weather is putting Pakistan at a disadvantage. Suggest the fan to factor this in, instead of going aggressive against a good team. The ball drops on land and almost comes to a halt. Saw a stroke that would have been a 4 anywhere else, but the ball almost stopped.
You spinners and middle order are not that good!! This can be exposed in the WC!!

Yes this pitch and weather is pro hindu .

Hindu se dosti karega to harega hi . Yahud o nasara and hanud can not be friend of muslims .

Last edited:
Pakistan won the toss and should have batted instead of bowling.

Indians are chokers and would have collapsed batting second.

Back
Top Bottom