What's new

ASIA CUP 2023: Matches Discussion & News || Host Rights Pakistan

Yes this pitch and weather is pro hindu .

Hindu ko gift dega aur dosti karega to harega hi . Yahud o nasara and hanud can not be friend of muslims .
Please don't bring these stupid things in this topic.

Conditions completely changed, swing, spin, under lights, no team can play easy in these conditions.

Drop Rizwan (Play Muhammad Haris), Drop Fakhar Zaman (Play Abdullah Shafiq), Drop Salman Ali Agha (Play Wasim jr),

(Drop Faheem Ashraf Rana) Play Tayyab Tahir (He is a good hitter batter). And give Saud Shakeel a chance.

Induct Imad Wasim and Abrar in the dead and spinning tracks of Indian World Cup 2023.

Conditions completely changed, swing, spin, under lights, no team can play in these conditions.

Drop Rizwan (Play Muhammad Haris), Drop Fakhar Zaman (Play Abdullah Shafiq), Drop Salman Ali Agha (Play Wasim jr).

Play Tayyab Tahir (He is a good hitter batter). And give Saud Shakeel a chance.

Induct Imad Wasim and Abrar in the dead and spinning tracks of Indian World Cup 2023.
Agree, said the same, it would be foolish to make a big issue of winning. The weather was totally not in favor of Pakistan.

Agree, said the same, it would be foolish to make a big issue of winning. The weather was totally not in favor of Pakistan.
Yes...Pak chose to bat second which was a mistake considering the ball moves at night in Colombo.
At the same time 128 is really humiliation ..one could at least score 250 on tht pitch

Pakistan won the toss and should have batted instead of bowling.

Indians are chokers and would have collapsed batting second.
Toss was sold .

Why weather was not in favour of pakistan ?

Last edited:
Another thing I have just noticed (since this is the first match I have watched fully) is that in spite of this tournament being co hosted by SL and Pakistan, most of the sponsors are Indian.

کتے والی ہو گئی آج تو 😂😂
۔banur Axam proved to be a rubbish captain. First the wrong decision of bowling after winning toss.
Then kept on giving overs to that retire OAP of a bowler Iftikhar.

Nothing about weather, no excuses just a a very poor performance by pakistan. I am confident that they will bounce back though and learn from their errors which were many.
From very 1st over Pakistan just did not perform. Poor performance overall. Batting, bowling and fielding was under par.

Inside talk is Pakistani players were told to be like that, as it does not harm Pak much, Pakistan is still Number 1 ODI team. It is all about Ad money for Indian being in Final. Viewership.

To me it was clearly Pakistani players were not interested much in this stop, play, rain match.

Especially when you have Zaka Ashraf political appointments type ppl as PCB Chairman making compromises to ACC & India.

Another fierce testimonial to Pakistani national team players' and PCB's character and integrity 👏!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom