What's new

ASIA CUP 2023: Matches Discussion & News || Host Rights Pakistan

Pakistani players come from poor families while Indian players come from rich families.

India has money but you do not have any talent.
Except Tiger pataudi(a royal) and Saurabh Ganguly (whose father was one of the richest busineman in Kolkata, a billionaire), almost all Indian payers are midde class/poor background.

In a fair match, Indian batters can never score high against Pakistani bowlers.

350+ score with two centuries against a bowler like Shaheen Shah Afridi is never going to happen.

All Indians deep down in their hearts know it.

Pakistani players come from poor families while Indian players come from rich families.

India has money but you do not have any talent.

There is a saying in my native language "Nau doobileu tingor pora naname", which roughly translates to "There are some rare people who never gets down from the bow, even when the boat has almost sunk".

Except Tiger pataudi(a royal) and Saurabh Ganguly (whose father was one of the richest busineman in Kolkata, a billionaire), almost all Indian payers are midde class/poor background.

Kapil Dev, Gavaskar, Tendulkar, Kohli all are from rich families.

May be not Azharuddin.

What a tribute to Pakistani national team players' character and integrity!
Bhai he knows the truth. Aasani se bik jate hain. Here people have claimed Army Chief and PM are bought by India. Cricket team pales in comparison.

Pakistani batsmen are not fighting back, as if they have given up already. Why so ?

He is not Pakistani he has fooled the mods and you too sadly

I always had a doubt, but trusted the site administrators. You are in 🇨🇦. Perhaps you can do some digging and solve this mystery, once and for all.

I always had a doubt, but trusted the site administrators. You are in 🇨🇦. Perhaps you can do some digging and solve this mystery, once and for all.

No matter I am in Canada or Mongolia brother, I have said it multiple times he is Indian. I don’t have problem with anybody being Indian but what pisses me off is people hiding and trolling. Jo karna hai saamne akay muu pe karo

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom