What's new

Asia Cup 2012

Pakistan or India win?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Guys i think we need to calm down. Nobody or no country hates any other country. Its just a game - India won because Virat batted incredibly well and that was the difference. It was a brilliant display of batting. All the UK papers are praising an incredible game where 660 runs were scored - and all we are doing is throwing cheap shots. Guys just take a chill pill.
Jeeeez even someone got banned over this thread earlier and we had Shivani Malhotra that got so excited she relaunched herself with a new I.D. to participate in this thread. Sadly in her excitement she used the name S.Malhotra - and got caught out!
I love Pakistan v India games they are the best matches in the world!

Yaar, ismain naya kya hai.

Indians to bus thoda mauj le rahe hai, pakistaniyo ko tapakar.

Don't worry, All is well.

we need india in finals to bash them hard we had our tough day time for them to have one against us

In the last 11 India-pakistan matches India won 7 and pak only 4. :P

Yes, also want a India-pak final so that we can beat them again and make this record more incredible.

jab hum mauj lete hain na tu tum looog yahan baat bhi nahe karta bhag jatee ho itna mauj na karo ka galee na pad jaye apni bowling ko jaka thek karo jisma na kuch ha bangladesh jesa bacha bhi chaka mar rahe han rahe baat india batting ki waja se jeeta ha bus par roz roz kholi 180 nahe banaega pakistan aglee bar bhi aka 300 banaka tum logo ko harwa sakta ha aj kall 300 kuch nahe ha rahee doosri bat ab chahe batting first ya second pakistan going to win

What an idiotic comment. How can you be so sure that next time instead of Gambhir it might be Kohli who gets knocked out first?

Like seriously, grow up.

Come on, when you can be sure your team would win Why cant I? If having hope is idiotic then we both are and so are billions who hope.

Hello Mr. SUPER falcon MAN , the teams have changed the morale has boosted up. Its not necessary that India wins, but hope is all what drove me to counter your mates comment. So keep flying high.

In the last 11 India-pakistan matches India won 7 and pak only 4. :P

Yes, also want a India-pak final so that we can beat them again and make this record more incredible.
Why dont go for last 100 matches lol

abb ek.match jeet liya..kohli chal gaya tu matlab har future match india jeetey ga jeez..you guys dont get off your high horses thats why sent back home in recent tri series and you guys were bashing bangldesh before match but lost against them..try learn to be humble if you want to remain top team..

India after Cricket World Cup: (Home Games and Away Games)
West Indies (Test, ODI, T20), South Africa (Test, ODI), England (Test, ODI, T20), Australia (Test, ODI, T20) Common Wealth Series, Asia Cup, South Africa (T20)..... IPL League,... T20 World Cup.....

Pakistan after World Cup: (No Home Games)
Zimbabwe (Test, ODI), West Indies (Test, ODI, T20), Sri Lanka (Test, ODI, T20), England (Test, ODI, T20), Asia Cup... T20 World Cup.

No sh*it Indians are gaining experience just like that against competitive teams, Tr-Series, Quad-Series, Domestic Leagues...

Of all the teams around the world, India has played the most number of matches.

Australia 46
South Africa 30
India 55
Sri Lanka 51
England 39
Pakistan 44
New Zealand 31
West Indies 29
Bangladesh 34
Zimbabwe 33
Ireland 14
Netherlands
Kenya

I want final between Pakistan and Bangladesh because BD deserves to be in finals.

Nooooo.. I want India-Pakistan in Final. Although BD played very well in this tournament, I want India to go through!! Specially after that special Innings by Virat!!

Go SL go!!!

However, they are crawling at the moment.. Looks like will not reach 250 too.

Back
Top Bottom