What's new

Asia Cup 2012

Pakistan or India win?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Ahhh! Except for the rain, games rolling pretty nice.
The fielding was good today, lets see about the batting.

I think due to rain Batsman will struggle. Difficult to park the boundaries after Rain. Also we will see injuries between the fielders. India can relax now and enjoy Rain. India to khob Praatna ker raha ho ga Bhagwaan say k Barish na Rukay, Agar Barish jaari rahi to Pakistan k lyay Badhaaei hai and we will take Revenge in the final. :flame:

You are right... Kahan India aur Kahan Pakistan! We actually are no match, moreover we never won even a single match against them.

Really a good Khayal..

:)

ok.. may be you will like this better

Hazaaron Khwaishey aisi ki har khawayish pe dum nikley :)

Got to question how the calender year for a cricketer is getting so so full.
Sri Lanka - arrived in Bangladesh 2 days before the start of this tournament. If they had got to the final then they would have played on thursday and then on monday they are starting an important test series against England!
This i think is overkill. Too much cricket. Sri Lankan players cant be focused with so much going on - they must be semi knackered and this game must be not important to them.

Just been informed that it's really pouring down in Dhaka. Looks rather bleak. The pitch and square being covered. There has been a drizzle around. We are informed that there is a reserve day tomorrow in case Bangladesh do not reach 20 overs today due to the weather.

Cricinfo

:)

ok.. may be you will like this better

Hazaaron Khwaishey aisi ki har khawayish pe dum nikley :)

Hmm... Considering this record I believe this shair doesn't fit here.

Total Tests: 59... Won by Pakistan - 12, won by India - 9
Total ODIs = 121... Won by Pakistan - 69, won by India - 48

Tests ODI
Matches played 59 121
Won by India 9 48
Won by Pakistan 12 69

Peechle 5-10 saal ka record check karien. India has done better than Pakistan.

Total Tests: 59... Won by Pakistan - 12, won by India - 9
Total ODIs = 121... Won by Pakistan - 69, won by India - 48

In the last 20 odis which yielded results,india has won 13 and pakistan just 7.

Sirf 5-10 saal ka kion check karain? jub hum 1952 se khail rahay hain tu 5-10 saal ka kion check karain? :wave:

Kyunki players naye hain! Ab 1950's ya 1980's ki team to hai nahin, tu unki records se agli match ka to kuch nahi hona. What matters is the record of current players, which is why you should look at the recent record.

Back
Top Bottom