What's new

Don't Play The Asia Cup, Says Virender Sehwag, Slams Poor Scheduling

that doesn't make any sense... Does a guy with Indian and Israeli flag make a thread on
Sarfraz Ahmed !!??? i hardly don't think so....

but the point remains why make a thread on this?
its hardly an issue.
BCCI hasnt commented.
this aspiring politician ex cricketer needs exposure?

yes ofcourse but media discussions are always welcome.
this is just whining

Dude, this's on Media too Doesn't it??? if that's the case then you may have to write to most of the pakistani members here regarding the issue in your mind.... and to tell the truth there's no use for PDF anymore

Dude, that's on Media Doesn't it??? if that's the case then you may have to write to most of the pakistani members here regarding the issue in your mind.... and to tell the truth there's no use for PDF anymore

neighbouring elections i understand.
but having a thread about some retired bloke about some random tournament in sports. gheez man

Sehwag ki wesa hi pak ne phad di ha baki hamara naval officer fakher ka tu isna abhi trailer dekha rahi bat khelna ki india pechla aik saal se noon stoop cricket khel raha ha tab yeh chutiya kyon nhfe bola

Highly unprofessional.

True. I would say Highly Unprofessional rather Idiotic way of creating games schedule. How is a team (irrespective of nationality) supposed to play back-to-back games ???

Asia Cup 2018 full schedule

Group Stage
15 September - Bangladesh vs Sri Lanka (Dubai)
16 September - Pakistan vs Qualifier (Dubai)
17 September - Sri Lanka vs Afghanistan (Abu Dhabi)
18 September - India vs Qualifier (Dubai)
19 September - India vs Pakistan (Dubai)
20 September - Bangladesh vs Afghanistan (Abu Dhabi)

Super Four
21 September - Group A Winner vs Group B Runner-up (Dubai)
21 September - Group B Winner vs Group A Runner-up (Abu Dhabi)
23 September - Group A Winner vs Group A Runner-up (Dubai)
23 September - Group B Winner vs Group B Runner-up (Abu Dhabi)
25 September - Group A Winner vs Group B Winner (Dubai)
26 September - Group A Runner-up vs Group B Runner-up (Abu Dhabi)

Final
28 September - Asia Cup 2018 Final (Dubai)

https://www.icc-cricket.com/news/788518

unprofessional attitude but again nothing new from indian ex cricketers.

18 september too far away.....there could be few bombs droping on iran inbetween....

Beta excuses mat banao

A-father-telling-off-his-son.jpg

unprofessional attitude but again nothing new from indian ex cricketers.

Unprofessional attitude ??? LOL, then you might be of the opinion that the schedules are way too professional, huh ?? :-(

Sehwag ki wesa hi pak ne phad di ha baki hamara naval officer fakher ka tu isna abhi trailer dekha rahi bat khelna ki india pechla aik saal se noon stoop cricket khel raha ha tab yeh chutiya kyon nhfe bola

Indeed, and the example is below. LOL :p:

Shewag is the perfect representation of the common indian bigot.

hes got a personality of a tree and when ever he opens his mouth you know you will be loosing some brain cells.

he's the kind of guy who if was a poor indian would have lynched a couple of muslims to death in India by now.

Indeed, and the example is below. LOL :p:

This Test match was a draw, and Pakistan won the series in Karachi, thats the ultimate irony :lol:

PS ive got the ball from this test match, on day 5 it was a dead rubber on the final ball of the day Shewag hit a six that fell right infront of me in the stands. needless to say i was going home with a test match ball like i had taken a fifer :lol:

Back
Top Bottom