What's new

Asia Cup 2012

Pakistan or India win?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Indians, just pray Srilankans beat Bangladesh, or this was your last match.

:rofl:

:lol:

i dont think any Indians will be sad even if Banladesh win next match and play the finals.... we already gave a big slap to pakistanis who thought world cup semifinal was fixed and tht they will nvr loose to India and to all the pakistani loving banglas who were ranting here for the last 4 days...So i think all the "brave" pakistanis should pray for bangladesh to lose and get a chance to revenge....

The match is over guys and the thread is still running with the count reached to 126 pages. Come on guys seriously. Don't we ever get tired of sabre rattling.

Well Its Pakistan who need to Pray that India dosent reach finals or the History repeats . :rofl:

What an idiotic comment. How can you be so sure that next time instead of Gambhir it might be Kohli who gets knocked out first?

Like seriously, grow up.

Actually, it's you guys who need to be praying for India to get into the finals. Don't you want another chance to redeem your honour or are you just hoping for any opponent but India? :P
No we don't need to.

In India vs Pakistan ODIs, Pakistan still leads ahead. You couldn't even take the bonus point.

We did our homework and are in the final. Who ever comes to final, we will play them. Winning and losing is part of the game, and you should know that from your Australian tour.

What an idiotic comment. How can you be so sure that next time instead of Gambhir it might be Kohli who gets knocked out first?

Like seriously, grow up.
Idiotic comment,how can you know SriLanka will get all out for 150?And BD will qualify with bonus points?
Like seriously,grow up.
And check the past records...India has been beating Pakistan way to consistently!

No..If BD beats Lanka,BD goes through to the finals cuz in league stage of India vs BD match,BD won -_-

Its a shame you are a senior member-.-

What has that got to do with my seniority? Did i swear or abuse anywhere? I am just putting forth what might be possible. For Asia Cup, you guys are at the mercy of Srilankans, that is the fact, accept it.

Idiotic comment,how can you know SriLanka will get all out for 150?And BD will qualify with bonus points?
Like seriously,grow up.
And check the past records...India has been beating Pakistan way to consistently!

It would be a sad day to not see India in the final then? tsk tsk.

What has that got to do with my seniority? Did i swear or abuse anywhere? I am just putting forth what might be possible. For Asia Cup, you guys are at the mercy of Srilankans, that is the fact, accept it.

It would be a sad day to not see India in the final then? tsk tsk.
It was a shame that you said SL hates India and they could get out for 150 intentionally..looks like i m talking to a 2 y'o.

And you surely wouldn't want India in the final,considering your recent performances against India,Asia cup will come to us again -_-

Guys i think we need to calm down. Nobody or no country hates any other country. Its just a game - India won because Virat batted incredibly well and that was the difference. It was a brilliant display of batting. All the UK papers are praising an incredible game where 660 runs were scored - and all we are doing is throwing cheap shots. Guys just take a chill pill.
Jeeeez even someone got banned over this thread earlier and we had Shivani Malhotra that got so excited she relaunched herself with a new I.D. to participate in this thread. Sadly in her excitement she used the name S.Malhotra - and got caught out!
I love Pakistan v India games they are the best matches in the world!

It was a shame that you said SL hates India and they could get out for 150 intentionally..looks like i m talking to a 2 y'o.

And you surely wouldn't want India in the final,considering your recent performances against India,Asia cup will come to us again -_-

From what i have experienced and learned, Srilankans have a general hatred for India, for reasons well beyond the grounds of cricket. I supported India in India vs White Team matches. My friends from Srilanka were always praying that India loses and what ever White team wins. But after talking to people like you, i'd be happy revoke my fanship towards India.

Keep trolling.

I loved the way,virat and rohit neutralized ajmal who is clearly the best bowler in the world right now......also where is razzaq?

From what i have experienced and learned, Srilankans have a general hatred for India, for reasons well beyond the grounds of cricket. I supported India in India vs White Team matches. My friends from Srilanka were always praying that India loses and what ever White team wins. But after talking to people like you, i'd be happy revoke my fanship towards India.

Keep trolling.

I know a lot of sri lankans and their behaviour is quite the opposite....stop making generalizations

I loved the way,virat and rohit neutralized ajmal who is clearly the best bowler in the world right now......also where is razzaq?

I know a lot of sri lankans and their behaviour is quite the opposite....stop making generalizations

I based my post on my experience. I clearly stated 'from what i have......' Not my problem if you take things personally.

hello indian army man dont ghet so exciteed we also chased against you 2 or 3 times 300 it is not a record and yes we need india to be in finals and history is this that indian record against pakistan in final almost pooriest of poor go and see yourself we dominated you in finals and every day is not a sunday for virat kholi he got his 183 no he is due for a filure

what the hell is going on here?????the match is over guys..comeback tomorrow ...and what has hatred to do with a cricket match?????srilankans are hungry for a win and bangladeshish have a point to prove that they are not an eid ka chand..(who wins rarely against big teams)if bangladesh wins ,i think they are deservingly into the finals!!but i still thinks bangladesh team needs a lot of good players to come at par with quality teams!!till then good luck bangladeshis!!

we need india in finals to bash them hard we had our tough day time for them to have one against us

Back
Top Bottom