What's new

Ashok Leyland to supply 300 double-decker buses to Bangladesh

i love spell check clerks... they do all the menial exercises for you while leaders focus on real issues

thanks for catching it for us.
I too am great disaster of spellings . So no hard feelings pl.

Last edited:
I am pretty sure Bangladesh knows what it is doing. As for comments about AL, I find the comments about AL funny because they have successfully exported buses and commercial vehicles to counties wealthier than Inidia and Bangladesh such as Saudi Arabia and Malaysia. Not to mention many African counter
You should not be so sure about the BD import policy run by BAL. The number of import is 300 units. Do not you think the GoB should have asked the Ashok to export 50 units of fully assembled buses and assemble the remaining 250 units of CKD somewhere in BD?

So, I think, BD policy is flawed and not patriotic like any Indian ruling party. Indians do not sell their motherland, but BAL does it all the time.

One of the reasons Indian automotive brands will have upper hand in the subcontinent. AL's Innoline engine combines older technology with newer emission norms and thus makes the job easy for mechanics and everyone involved, which is great in this part of the world.

Those who lust after Volvo and Mercedes haven't operated trucks and buses. Not to mention extreme climate variations.

Back
Top Bottom