What's new

Ashok Leyland to supply 300 double-decker buses to Bangladesh

Are you attacking your own country?
Look, I am not a citizen of a communist country where the freedom of expression is curtailed. I do not think a constructive criticism is against any country. I am not one of those in BD who starts euphoria just at the news of a project. Many are just talk or fantasy.

There are hundreds of talk-only projects whose blueprints were never prepared, budgetary allocations were not made or project teams formed. Simply speaking, money or capable manpower are absent, but the govt keeps on announcing many projects.

Look, I am not a citizen of a communist country where the freedom of expression is curtailed. I do not think a constructive criticism is against any country. I am not one of those in BD who starts euphoria just at the news of a project. Many are just talk or fantasy.

There are hundreds of talk-only projects whose blueprints were never prepared, budgetary allocations were not made or project teams formed. Simply speaking, money or capable manpower are absent, but the govt keeps on announcing many projects.

Without money or finding partner no one talks about project. The major problem of Bangladesh is inefficient bureaucracy and using old methods to implement the projects. There are so many bottlenecks. Recently US ambassador asked to ease the process of doing business. People need 42 approval to start a business as the ambassador mentioned. Even during projects people need to go through so many stages and obviously everyone needs to fight corruption as well. These are the thing slowing down the implementation of the projects. Currently more then 40 Billion usd worth of donor sponsored money remained unutilized. Money or technical people is not the problem. Problem is inefficiency and corruption and wrong people are at wrong places.

Ah, I am a small citizen from a communist country. I sometimes criticize our government. But I will not attack my country. And. What are your suggestions?

Ah, I am a small citizen from a communist country. I sometimes criticize our government. But I will not attack my country. And. What are your suggestions?
Only big talking without substance, not doing the follow-up works by the govt, etc. should be criticized. Criticizing the inefficiency of govt bureaucracy, the mentality of the higher-ups, hollowness in the promises, too many promises without actions, etc. deserve criticism.

All the Chinese do not certainly follow Confucianism, but his teaching has certainly pervaded the entire Chinese and eastern Asian societies. His teachings still remain a guidebook in the Chinese society that shapes the mind of the Chinese people.

In the case of BD, it is a complete hollowness without a right kind of philosophy or no philosophy that centers on ethics, etiquette, manner, righteousness, logic, unselfishness, honor, trustfulness, responsibility, discipline and many other good human qualities. As a result, I have read people praising corruption in this forum.

Last edited:
Why should a technology superior country like BD buy buses from India or VT when our PM is now targeting to build jet planes in the country even before assembling nice-looking buses? What a fantasy?
@UKBengali, would you like to answer? Is not Hasina a shame to Bangladesh?
Why are you showing your massive inferiority complex to the foreign nationals here? I have never seen such a ---------- like you who ridicule and abuse it's own country to the foreigners to hide his inferiority complex.Did our Vietnamese friend wanted to hear your crying and frustration here against Hasina and AL govt.? Why are you acting like a 80 years old nagging old woman here all the times?

Last edited:
Why are you showing your massive inferiority complex to the foreign nationals here?
Do not play with abusive words when you have nothing to answer to my posts. You have been busy to make personal attacks on me. I want to give your reasons to contest my viewpoints. Now, you have come up with your own complex. What makes you think without any achievements so far BD should show a massive superiority complex in front of others.

BD's only big achievement is to create a corrupt society. That is why the country will keep on limping, and you think corruption is the reason why BD is a little developing now.

By the way, do you really think the foreign educated people are so blind that they do not see or know what BD people are and what BD is? Sending photographs of luxury buses built in India is also a kind of mental corruption, a kind of photoshopping. Posting lies is equal to cheating others. This is why tourists do not come to BD.

Last edited:
Oh give us a break, in your great country a guy cann't even watch Winne the Pooh without getting arrested.

Oh give us a break, in your great country a guy cann't even watch Winne the Pooh without getting arrested.
To tell you the truth, I don't even know why there's such a news. I can still see Winnie the Pooh. On all Chinese video sites. I can discuss it all in WeiBo and all China Forums.

Need proof?:-)

Do not play with abusive words when you have nothing to answer to my posts. You have been busy to make personal attacks on me. I want to give your reasons to contest my viewpoints. Now, you have come up with your complex. What makes you think without any achievements so far BD should show a massive superiority complex in front of others. BD's only big achievement is to create a corrupt society. That is why the country will keep on limping.

By the way, do you really think the foreign educated people are so blind that they do not see or know what BD people are and what BD is? Sending photographs of luxury buses built in India is also a kind of mental corruption. A kind of photoshopping. Posting lies is equal to cheating others. This is why tourists do not come to BD.

Bangladesh is doing good although it could be better if corruption and political environment would not be the same. This is a fact Bangladesh will be one of the top 20 countries by 2050. Bangladesh has been included as one of the next eleven country list. Development require time, the hollow that is left by 200 years of colonialism is not going to be eliminated within a matter of years. The development and advancement that you are talking about some western countries how that happened actually? The phase that Bangladesh is passing European countries passed that phase with looted money from all around the world. We all know what is Japan's imperial past as well. Talk rationally, unfortunately I am not seeing that in your post. Neither not sure what is your intention as well. I will not be surprised if you are doing the part of idune just to downplay the development that is happening under present Government. Current government has lots of shortcomings as well but it does not eliminate the developments that has happened under current Government. You are constantly showing slow progress of projects, and water clogging when it was better then current time? The situation like this did not arise overnight. At least the Government is trying to mitigate that. I don't see you are posting for constructive criticism rather just posting with inferiority complex with biased point of view. It will be appreciated if you clear up your real motive. Please don't mention about constructive criticism. You lost that credibility.

Oh, by the way, Shanghai has the largest Disney Park in Asia.

How many Indians know about Disney?

Disney Park, Shanghai.
wKgBs1fqbIKAP0-AAAWf79Nd5Ro55.groupinfo.w600.jpeg

wKgBs1dycbuABu-WAAXZYwekcn053.ginfowlink.w600.jpeg
t01907dccafad0693a1.jpg

Last edited:
http://www.abc.net.au/news/2018-08-...lm-christopher-robin-banned-in-china/10088446

Winnie the Pooh movie Christopher Robin banned in China after comparison to President Xi Jinping

Try watching this one.
Oh, I'm sorry, though I don't see Winnie the pooh. But unfortunately, it's like Disney Park in Shanghai. You can't explain why Winnie the pooh is there.

don't blindly believe in news. Especially western news.:-)
360截图20180819185613295.jpg

http://www.abc.net.au/news/2018-08-...lm-christopher-robin-banned-in-china/10088446

Winnie the Pooh movie Christopher Robin banned in China after comparison to President Xi Jinping

Try watching this one.
Although most Indians don't know Winnie the pooh, Even they have never been to Disney park. I still hope they will not be cheated.

360截图20180819190241969.jpg
360截图20180819185913559.jpg

Back
Top Bottom