I am a/an ......... and I say ........

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

New

PDF THINK TANK: ANALYST
Reaction score
Country
Iran, Islamic Republic Of
Based on the fact that both sides have clearly implied that there won't be any further extension of the current deadline, please cast your vote about whether a deal between Iran and the P5+1, would be reached or not.

Sorry guys I wanted to put some more possible responses like Americans and Europeans, ..and others, but that's not possible due to site limitations:angry:, and it was indeed, interesting for me to see the answers based on nationality and in some cases ethnicity.

Based on the fact that both sides have clearly implied that there won't be any further extension of the current deadline, please cast your vote about whether a deal between Iran and the P5+1, would be reached or not.

Sorry guys I wanted to put some more possible responses like Americans and Europeans, ..and others, but that's not possible due to site limitations:angry:, and it was indeed, interesting for me to see the answers based on nationality and in some cases ethnicity.

What is the question, exactly?

In it's current form it has double meaning. Does casting Indian yes means that i think there is going to be a deal?

@Serpentine, do you know a list in which we could tag the guys, the participation is a US style, low till now.

Back
Top Bottom