What's new

As not much time is left, Please cast your vote

I am a/an ......... and I say ........

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I didn't vote because I haven't been following developments on this issue over the past few months. They don't need this time to come up with an agreement. They need this much time to redraw alliances in region. So for me it is about political leverage West can have with/over Iran more than nuclear energy.
And I don't know what they are planning away from the public
Dude, you guys are making it just too hard, that's not a test to be scored, just choose, what you think is true.

Would his family members put a troll ostrich in their PDF avatar? :partay:

You are Palmach aka Moziqume Drill aka IronDome aka KurdistanwillRise :enjoy:
Lol, you got me, I am also field commander of Mossad network in the USA be careful :D
P.S who is "Palmach" ?

Dude, you guys are making it just too hard, that's not a test to be scored, just choose, what you think is true.

I said no, because both sides prefer extending timeline and another few months won't hurt. However, I believe by next deadline it will be solved. Since US adminstration is running out of time and elections will come by.

I said no, because both sides prefer extending timeline and another few months won't hurt. However, I believe by next deadline it will be solved. Since US adminstration is running out of time and elections will come by.

Same here I am guessing an extension.

what's this all about. I can only see yes or no.

European-Caucasian-American: No, but wouldn't mind if it succeeds.

Thanks man, that's the kinda analysis, I would appreciate. let's wait and see.

Thanks man, that's the kinda analysis, I would appreciate. let's wait and see.

At this point after the Republicans have taken over Congress expect there to be either an extension or further deadlock, the last thing Obama will want is to sign a deal that is not favorable to the US which will cost democrats the presidency as well. Now if he can table a deal that is favorable to the US then Iran would never sign it you know.

Back
Top Bottom