What's new

As not much time is left, Please cast your vote

I am a/an ......... and I say ........

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Why is that?
I don't believe that anyone in west is afraid of Iranian nukes. it's quite obvious why are they against nuclear Iran and IMHO getting nuclear weapons is the only way Iran can end "all options on table" bullshit once and forever.

I don't believe that anyone in west is afraid of Iranian nukes. it's quite obvious why are they against nuclear Iran and IMHO getting nuclear weapons is the only way Iran can end "all options on table" bullshit once and forever.

They won't let them have nuclear weapons.It would be better for Iran if they would let go of that ideea and end the sanctions.

They won't let them have nuclear weapons.It would be better for Iran if they would let go of that ideea and end the sanctions.
are you sure that no to nukes is everything that west wants from Iran?
Libya also destroyed weapons of mass destruction and we all see now how it ended.
Can anyone guarantee iranians that tomorrow another psycho will not take power in west and will not start another war of attrition against "axis of evil" ?

@Serpentine, do you know a list in which we could tag the guys, the participation is a US style, low till now.
No, at this moment. but I'll provide a list as soon as I find one. You can mention some popular members to begin with.

Libya also destroyed weapons of mass destruction and we all see now how it ended.
Can anyone guarantee iranians that tomorrow another psycho will not take power in west and will not start another war of attrition against "axis of evil" ?
Interesting dude, That's kinda a respected way of world view.

Last edited:

Ok,no nukes and no mullahs.But you're right,there are no guarantees with the West.You're a good guy today,you're fed to the wolves tommorow,your country knows best of that,unfortunately.

Ok,no nukes and no mullahs.But you're right,there are no guarantees with the West.You're a good guy today,you're fed to the wolves tommorow,your country knows best of that,unfortunately.
no nukes+ no mullahs and in the end of this way is a country ruled either from Washington or from American embassy in your capital.
I myself live in a country,where american ambassador is more respected than the people, hate this perspective but if Iranian people think,it's still better than being sanctioned, it's their choice.

no nukes+ no mullahs and in the end of this way is a country ruled either from Washington or from American embassy in your capital.
I myself live in a country,where american ambassador is more respected than the people, hate this perspective but if Iranian people think,it's still better than being sanctioned, it's their choice.

So ?,i live in a country where an american soldier drunk at the wheel killed a bystander on the zebra,everything was caught on film but he was immune from prosecution,flown in the States to have a trial there where he was aquited.Such are things in this world but i still believe they won't let Iran have nukes,so in the end it's the nice way or the hard way.With the nice way they can at least improove their economy.

P.S. The soldier i was talking about died a few months later after he was acquited by a US court in...a car accident.He,he God never sleeps,RIH.(sry for the off topic).

Hey @Hazzy997 I can't see your vote here?

I didn't vote because I haven't been following developments on this issue over the past few months. They don't need this time to come up with an agreement. They need this much time to redraw alliances in region. So for me it is about political leverage West can have with/over Iran more than nuclear energy.

And I don't know what they are planning away from the public.

Back
Top Bottom