What's new

Unfortunately, Russia is not as clever as China

America is currently the most powerful country in the world by far, I don't think anyone will disagree with that.

But they have chosen not to fight against Russia, whether in Georgia or Ukraine.

And the sanctions are just lip-service, no one in the West will boycott Russia.

2008 can be thought of as when US lost its newly found "hyper power" status after the fall of Soviet Union.

Russia recovered enough after the fall of Soviet Union by then and it made a statement that it has the power in its backyard.

Anyway US knows that getting into war with Russia and China could mean death for them and so will only do so as a last resort.

US respects no nations apart from Russia and China.

2008 can be thought of as when US lost its newly found "hyper power" status after the fall of Soviet Union.

Russia recovered enough after the fall of Soviet Union by then and it made a statement that it has the power in its backyard.

Anyway US knows that getting into war with Russia and China could mean death for them and so will only do so as a last resort.

In fact, the USA fears Russia. Because Russia has the capability and the willpower to destroy them utterly if such a situation arises.

As for China, I guess America is "worried" about China, in terms of economic and possibly strategic competition. Not true fear like they have of Russia.

Which could be seen as both a positive and a negative.

What do you mean Russia and China can destroy the US without them getting destroy by the US? In what planet are you living in?

The USA fears Russia. Because Russia has the capability and the will to destroy them utterly if such a situation arises.

As for China, I guess America is "worried" about China, in terms of economic and possibly strategic competition. Not true fear like they have of Russia.

Russia can't defeat U.S and Nato in conventional warfare, they only thing Russia is a nuclear arm power and nuke allow Russia to dominate Russia backyard without fearful of the West arm intervention into the regional conflict with Russia and a chance for nukes exchange. That all it come down to.

[quote="sincity, post: 5472228, member: 146499"]What do you mean Russia and China can destroy the US without them getting destroy by the US? In what planet are you living in[/quote]

It's actually very comical. I love the video game mentality of some of the members here.

Russia can't defeat U.S and Nato in conventional warfare, they only thing Russia is a nuclear arm power and nuke allow Russia to dominate Russia backyard without fearful of the West arm intervention into the regional conflict with Russia and a chance for nukes exchange. That all it come down to.

America knows that if it fights Russia directly, they are risking the destruction of their entire country.

Even if there is only a limited nuclear exchange, the USA will lose far more than Russia.

Look at how America backed off in Georgia, and now in Ukraine.

America's actions speak clearly, they are not willing to fight Russia.

[quote="sincity, post: 5472228, member: 146499"]What do you mean Russia and China can destroy the US without them getting destroy by the US? In what planet are you living in

It's actually very comical. I love the video game mentality of some of the members.[/quote]

I know, some think US will stay put and watch other nation destroy US in both conventional and nuclear war.

It's actually very comical. I love the video game mentality of some of the members.

I know, some think US will stay put and watch other nation destroy US in both conventional and nuclear war.[/quote]

I guess all those Ohio Class boomers will remain silent in the seas. You know what? Come to think of it. The entire US nuclear triad will just sit there and not respond at all to a nuclear attack. The US will just say... Yes, please nuke us, we won't respond with our massive nuclear arsonal. :omghaha:

What do you mean Russia and China can destroy the US without them getting destroy by the US? In what planet are you living in?

I know, some think US will stay put and watch other nation destroy US in both conventional and nuclear war.

Except that @UKBengali never said that, you are putting words in his mouth. :disagree:

This is what he said, in his post that you quoted:

He never said that the USA won't respond, because that is obviously illogical.

America knows that if it fights Russia directly, they are risking the destruction of their entire country.

Even if there is only a limited nuclear exchange, the USA will lose far more than Russia.

Look at how America backed off in Georgia, and now in Ukraine.

America's actions speak clearly, they are not willing to fight Russia.

What is the different between what you said and mine? Russia intervention and annex both Georgia and Crimea have no direct threat to Nato and it allies. You can say with most the population in the region already anti Russia, people in the eastern Europe harden their anti stance against Russia for Putin strong arm tactic and land grab.

is it just me, or are some of the quotes messed up?

[. :disagree:

This is what he said, in his post that you quoted:

He never said that the USA won't respond, because that is obviously illogical.[/quote]
quote="Chinese-Dragon, post: 5472272, member: 29684"]Except that @UKBengali never said that, you are putting words in his mouth

I mention someone is the equivalent of UKBengal quote?

I guess all those Ohio Class boomers will remain silent in the seas. You know what? Come to think of it. The entire US nuclear triad will just sit there and not respond at all to a nuclear attack. The US will just say... Yes, please nuke us, we won't respond with our massive nuclear arsonal. :omghaha:[/quote]

Nuclear deterrence serve it own purpose to prevent all out war between superpower nuclear arm nation.

In fact, the USA fears Russia. Because Russia has the capability and the willpower to destroy them utterly if such a situation arises.

Which could be seen as both a positive and a negative.

I think that the US is also scared to death of the Chinese nuclear arsenal.

End of the day it does not matter whether you can kill someone once or ten times, they are still dead at the end of the day.

US still does not respect China as much as Russia yet, but in the end it knows only the Chinese have the potential to end their hegemony.

I think that the US is also scared to death of the Chinese nuclear arsenal.

End of the day it does not matter whether you can kill someone once or ten times, they are still dead at the end of the day.

US still does not respect China as much as Russia yet, but in the end it knows only the Chinese have the potential to end their hegemony.

One thing we should learn from Russia is to increase our nuclear arsenal to the point where other world powers will always think twice before trying anything.

The extent of China's nuclear arsenal is currently a state secret, however I am sure they also think in the same way as I do about it.

Current predictions of the Chinese nuclear arsenal start from the hundreds but range into the thousands. China's current policy of ambiguity helps us to build our arsenal while not scaring other countries too much.

They are a last-resort weapon of course, nobody in the world genuinely wants a nuclear war. Except the Nihilists I guess.

I don't know if @Hazzy997 is a Nihilist or not. :P

Europe is weak. Get over it. End of your European Unity dream. You are not united. Euro wont make you die for each other. If you are such a good european, go and free Crimea for your ukrainian Brothers. Sacrifice your life on the altar of european freedom. :lol:
Lol....not up on your geography, eh? Russia is in Europe, tard. (all the important parts.

One thing we should learn from Russia is to increase our nuclear arsenal to the point where other world powers will always think twice before trying anything.

The extent of Chinas nuclear arsenal is currently a state secret, however I am sure they also think in the same way as I do about it.

Current predictions of the Chinese nuclear arsenal start from the hundreds but range into the thousands. China's current policy of ambiguity helps us to build our arsenal while not scaring other countries too much.

They are a last-resort weapon of course, nobody in the world genuinely wants a nuclear war. Except the Nihilists I guess.

MAD are self assure destruction on both side, nuke can prevent an all out war but limit convetional conflict won't lead to nuclear exchange.

Back
Top Bottom