What's new

Unfortunately, Russia is not as clever as China

HAhaha ,This is what you get when fools like @Chinese-Dragon,who can't think their way out of a paper bag if need be get honorary titles,negative ratings all the way just because the looser doesn't agree ,nevermind that negative ratings have another purpose.

Come on,give this one a negative rating to ,you misunderstood genius,toilette think thank,lol .:lol:

HAhaha ,This is what you get when fools like @Chinese-Dragon,who can't think their way out of a paper bag if need be get honorary titles,negative ratings all the way just because the looser doesn't agree ,nevermind that negative ratings have another purpose.

Come on,give this one a negative rating to ,you misunderstood genius,toilette think thank,lol .:lol:

As you wish. :wave:

If you keep insulting members here like @UKBengali, like this:

"And **** off with the obsession part,i'm not the one whoring myself on every thread screaming "death to someone,welcome our new masters",you're that idiot.Don't remind how you go bamanas when someone laughs at how stupid you are and ofcourse,scream at the West.You're a clown dude,a clown and a hypocrit."

Then I have no choice but to give you negative ratings.

To their credit, UKBengali and the other members here have not fallen to your level.

HAHAHA,The fooll doesn't dissapoint . A predictable retard is the most funny one.

@Chinese-D
As you wish. :wave:

If you keep insulting members here like @UKBengali, like this:

"And **** off with the obsession part,i'm not the one whoring myself on every thread screaming "death to someone,welcome our new masters",you're that idiot.Don't remind how you go bamanas when someone laughs at how stupid you are and ofcourse,scream at the West.You're a clown dude,a clown and a hypocrit."

Then I have no choice but to give you negative ratings.

Well,he is a retard,just like you are a fool.Retards are made to be insulted and made fun off.Accept your purpose in life or fight against it with "negative ratings",that will teach me.

I wonder if a "toilette think tank" like you noticed that i didn't have a single negative rating until now ,and the only ones come from a gealous fool who can't proove me wrong and just misuses his atributions.

Another one,i guess.That will teach me.:lol:

HAHAHA,The fooll doesn't dissapoint . A predictable retard is the most funny one.

@Chinese-D

Well,he is a retard,just like you are a fool.Retards are made to be insulted and made fun off.Accept your purpose in life or fight against it with "negative ratings",that will teach me.

I wonder if a "toilette think tank" like you noticed that i didn't have a single negative rating until now ,and the only ones come from a gealous fool who can't proove me wrong and just misuses his atributions.

Another one,i guess.That will teach me.:lol:

Well, you are breaking the forum rules so I have no choice but to give you negative ratings. :wave:

Neither myself nor @UKBengali will sink to your level by responding with personal attacks, so this is how it will work.

Well, you are breaking the forum rules so I have no choice but to give you negative ratings. :wave:

Neither myself nor @UKBengali will sink to your level, so this is how it will work.

You're to dumb to be at my level so you'll just have to be happy with that negative rating thingy.For you this is the platonic happyness of a handicaped person.:D

You're to dumb to be at my level so you'll just have to be happy with that negative rating thingy.For you this is the platonic happyness of a handicaped person.:D

Neither myself nor @UKBengali will sink to your level of personal insults, so be happy. And keep collecting the ratings. :P

@Chinese-Dragon :please ignore @flamer84 as he is frustrated that his world is going downhill.

His level of intellectual capacity is to call me a retard when I pointed out that Russia was getting ready to sign a trillion dollar gas deal with China. He really thinks that China would not pay a similar if maybe slightly less price than Europe does and for some reason thinks Russia and China are incapable of building a pipeline for the gas. Russia will be all to happy to accept the lower price as it would still mean tens of billions of dollars flowing into their treasury.

China will also increase imports of Russian oil to 1 million barrels a day in a few years. Now the Indians to their credit are also interested in importing Russian oil and gas now, so Russia will be able to weather any EU sanctions.

It does not bother me what he says as he is just an anonymous internet poster who has self - esteem issues and is probably meek in real life anyway. He amuses me with his obsession anyway.

Last edited:
@Chinese-Dragon :please ignore @flamer84 as he is frustrated that his world is going downhill.

His level of intellectual capacity is to call me a retard when I pointed out that China was getting ready to sign a trillion dollar gas deal with China. He really thinks that China would not pay a similar if maybe slightly less price than Europe does and for some reason thinks Russia and China are incapable of building a pipeline for the gas. Russia will be all to happy to accept the lower price as it would still mean tens of billions of dollars flowing into their treasury.

China will also increase imports of Russian oil to 1 million barrels a day in a few years. Now the Indians to their credit are also interested in importing Russian oil and gas now, so Russia will be able to weather any EU sanctions.

It does not bother me what he says as he is just an anonymous internet poster who has self - esteem issues and is probably meek in real life anyway. He amuses me with his obsession anyway.

Going through this again .....The guy who spends all day in threads bashing the West,wishing for it to decline,cheerleading China altough he lives in the West because he can't have a life in his own country (or China,Russia for that matter) calls others obsessed.Now,see the irony in this ? Dude,seriously,you're truly earning those insults you were given earlier,have a little shame. :blink:

Btw,i allready told you why China and India can't pay European prices and why Russia can't just "switch off" with the same financial results but you chose to ignore it and parrot the same stuff ,that's why you were called names.

@flamer84 Why dont you invite more members from your country on this forum???

Also you can protest to negative ratings given to you if you feel that it was biased.

@flamer84 Why dont you invite more members from your country on this forum???

Also you can protest to negative ratings given to you if you feel that it was biased.

There is another Romanian in here allready, @Declein,if you want other opinions.I'll try to spread the worfd even futher.

Thnx for the advice man.

Going through this again .....The guy who spends all day in threads bashing the West,wishing for it to decline,cheerleading China altough he lives in the West because he can't have a life in his own country (or China,Russia for that matter) calls others obsessed.Now,see the irony in this ? Dude,seriously,you're truly earning those insults you were given earlier,have a little shame. :blink:

Btw,i allready told you why China and India can't pay European prices and why Russia can't just "switch off" with the same financial results but you chose to ignore it and parrot the same stuff ,that's why you were called names.

Dude how many billions do you think that China would pay for S-500 SAM or Yasen SSN technology?

Hint - it will run into many tens of billions at least.

EU is welcome to drive Russia into China's arms.

You will keep ignoring the fact that China is likely to be as rich as the US by the time that EU stops importing oil and gas from Russia but facts are facts.

Dude how many billions do you think that China would pay for S-500 SAM or Yasen SSN technology?

Hint - it will run into many tens of billions at least.

EU is we come to drive Russia into China's arms.

You will keep ignoring the fact that China is likely to be as rich as the US by the time that EU stops importing oil and gas from Russia but facts are facts.

Yes-rich in total GDP,much lower in "per capita"- ,with 1.4 billion people to feed and provide a decent life.As usual,you're full of hot air made of wishfull thinking and not much else.

You seem to ignore the fact that the so called "Western entity" is a 40 trillion $+ alliance which controls the world's finances.And yes,the dollar is here to stay,how's that BRICS bank coming along,btw ?

Wake up and smell the roses son.

Yes-rich in total GDP,much lower in "per capita"- ,with 1.4 billion people to feed and provide a decent life.As usual,you're full of hot air made of wishfull thinking and not much else.

You seem to ignore the fact that the so called "Western entity" is a 40 trillion $+ alliance which controls the world's finances.And yes,the dollar is here to stay,how's that BRICS bank coming along,btw ?

Dude it is just a matter of time before the US dollar loses its position as the worlds reserve currency.

Many countries are already using currency swaps in a portion of their trade and this amount will increase over time.

Ultimately when the US is no longer the richest( should lose this position within a decade) then the dollar will just be one of several currencies that is used as a reserve currency.

America is currently the most powerful country in the world by far, I don't think anyone will disagree with that.

But they have chosen not to fight against Russia, whether in Georgia or Ukraine.

And the sanctions are just lip-service, no one in the West will boycott Russia.

Back
Top Bottom