What's new

Unfortunately, Russia is not as clever as China

Wait till 2040 and see 1.4 billion Chinese dominate the whole of Asia.

They will be supported by many Muslim countries.

Why don't you go and live in China? Then come back and tell us how much they love muslims and how benevolent they are to your people :lol:

Last edited:
Why don't you go and live in China? Then come back and tell us how much they love muslims and benevolent they are to your people :lol:

Is this all you can say as a reply?

No wonder you don't understand why no-one wants to emigrate to Brazil.:lol:

Wait till 2040 and see 1.4 billion Chinese dominate the whole of Asia.

This is your wish, not a reality. Asia will be multi polar as you want the world to be multi polar.

They will be supported by many Muslim countries.

They have a negative perception of Muslims. ;)

I have already shared with you independent links and you can easily see it online as well.

Is this all you can say as a reply?

No wonder you don't understand why no-one wants to emigrate to Brazil.:lol:

The irony is that you would be treated much better in Brazil than in China. But don't go please. We don't want people like you to come anyways :lol:

This is your wish, not a reality. Asia will be multi polar as you want the world to be;)

Dude what I want the world to be and what it will become is 2 different things.

Just which force in Asia can confront 1.4 billion rich Chinese?

For various reasons, China is looked more favourable by Muslims than Hindu Indians are. Most Asian Muslims will be very relaxed with China dominating the continent.

Fight them as much as you like but accepting their natural right to dominate the continent will benefit all Asians in the end.

The irony is that you would be treated much better in Brazil than in China. But don't go please. We don't want people like you to come anyways :lol:

Like I say I don't only look at my own or country's benefit but the good of most of humanity.

Why are you so anti-china as that is a big market for your natural resources?

Dude what I want the world to be and what it will become is 2 different things.

Exactly what I have been telling you.

Just which force in Asia can confront 1.4 billion rich Chinese?

There will be many which will refuse any hegemony.

For various reasons, China is looked more favourable by Muslims than Hindu Indians are. Most Asian Muslims will be very relaxed with China dominating the continent.

It is only the South Asian Muslims. ;)

Specifically Pakistanis and some Bangladeshis. That is because you don't know anything about them. Read this post for more about why you behave this way. ;)

India working to make Bangladesh a desert | Page 36

Fight them as much as you like but accepting their natural right to dominate the continent will benefit all Asians in the end.

There is no need for us to fight them. Nor to become their lackeys.

There is no natural right of anyone to dominate Asia (or the world).

One needs to separate one's wishes from the objective reality.

@Vinod2070 :

Let's us be honest here.

Indians, Arabs, Iranians and Bangladeshis are so messed up that we have no hope of stopping Western vultures from ravaging our continent.

There are others like Japan who for their own interests are actually in alliance with non-Asians against other Asians.

No wonder that we get killed and robbed all the time by foreigners.

Only China is in any position to kick external enemies off the Asian continent and they should be supported on this.

@Vinod2070 :

Let's us be honest here.

Indians, Arabs, Iranians and Bangladeshis are so messed up that we have no hope of stopping Western vultures from ravaging our continent.

There are others like Japan who for their own interests are actually in alliance with non-Asians against other Asians.

No wonder that we get killed and robbed all the time by foreigners.

Only China is in any position to kick external enemies off the Asian continent and they should be supported on this.

Well, I am for Asian unity and co-operation. Not necessarily against anyone else.

Nor for being anyone's lackey.

And yes, India will find it's place in the world. You worry about your own country. I doubt you can speak for even your own country, let alone Arabs or India!

We have challenges but our direction is unmistakable.

Well, I am for Asian unity and co-operation. Not necessarily against anyone else.

Nor for being anyone's lackey.

And yes, India will find it's place in the world. You worry about your own country. I doubt you can speak for even your own country, let alone Arabs or India!

We have challenges but our direction is unmistakable.

Dude pride is stopping you from accepting the inevitable but remember without the rise of China, US would still be treating India like dirt.

Dude pride is stopping you from accepting the inevitable but remember without the rise of China, US would still be treating India like dirt.

I don't worry about how "USA will treat India" or if that will become better by becoming someone else's lackey.

Anyway leave it. I understand where you are coming from even if I don't agree with you.

Probably for countries like BD and Pakistan there is little choice in the matter anyways.

I don't worry about how "USA will treat India" or if that will become better by becoming someone else's lackey.

Anyway leave it. I understand where you are coming from even if I don't agree with you.

Probably for countries like BD and Pakistan there is little choice in the matter anyways.

He's got on obsession with the West.If you hear him talking you would say that the mongols are rampaging again all over Asia,this time with Apaches.:lol:

Some things strike me about this weird dude:

1.He wants the westerners to dissapear because he allegedly wants other nations to be free and for that he willingly whores himself at the feet of a new master,thinking that it will treat other nations better.In his mind China is "entitled" to Asia,Russia is "entitled" to Eastern Europe.The idiot never heard that nations are entitled to be their own masters.

2.He doesn't find anything odd that he lives in the same country that he hates so much,basically bitting the hand that feeds him.

Let me call the loonatic,so he won't say i'm talking behind his back @UKBengali

He's got on obsession with the West.If you hear him talking you would say that the mongols are rampaging again all over Asia,this time with Apaches.:lol:

1.He wants the westerners to dissapear because he allegedly wants other nations to be free and for that he willingly whores himself at the feet of a new master,thinking that it will treat other nations better.In his mind China is "entitled" to Asia,Russia is "entitled" to Eastern Europe.The idiot never heard that nations are entitled to be their own masters.

2.He doesn't find anything odd that he lives in the same country that he hates so much,basically bitting the hand that feeds him.

The Western bogeyman will always lurk in the shadows of some people's minds. The ironic thing is that his people would treated much better in any Western country than in Russia or China.

Romania has been a victim of darwinism of russian brotherly love and USA freedom and democracy.If you had nukes or bioweapons this would never have happened.

Romania has been a victim of darwinism of russian brotherly love and USA freedom and democracy.If you had nukes or bioweapons this would never have happened.

Just like any other small country out there but if you had to choose,going in the US camp is always a better decision,they're the lesser evil.

Back
Top Bottom