What's new

Unfortunately, Russia is not as clever as China

Wait till 2040 and see 1.4 billion Chinese dominate the whole of Asia.

They will be supported by many Muslim countries.
Lol.....an atheist country worshiped by religious wackos. A marriage made in heaven. I really can't wait til they bull-doze your mosque.

America knows that if it fights Russia directly, they are risking the destruction of their entire country.

Even if there is only a limited nuclear exchange, the USA will lose far more than Russia.

Look at how America backed off in Georgia, and now in Ukraine.

America's actions speak clearly, they are not willing to fight Russia.
They are not willing to fight that war because there is too much at stake. Especially it would be China and other smaller rising powers that would fill the vacuum while these 2 powers are weakening. Usa and Russia are imo basically stalemate and they will be like that for a long time to come. Their battle is indirect.

Lol....not up on your geography, eh? Russia is in Europe, tard. (all the important parts.

Russians don't like to be called Europeans actually. THey have strange ideas. Russians imagine themselves as saviors of Europe. The country that has to rescue Europe.

One thing we should learn from Russia is to increase our nuclear arsenal to the point where other world powers will always think twice before trying anything.

The extent of Chinas nuclear arsenal is currently a state secret, however I am sure they also think in the same way as I do about it.

Current predictions of the Chinese nuclear arsenal start from the hundreds but range into the thousands. China's current policy of ambiguity helps us to build our arsenal while not scaring other countries too much.

They are a last-resort weapon of course, nobody in the world genuinely wants a nuclear war. Except the Nihilists I guess.

China is following a very clever strategy as it has tested many different kinds of ICBMs and hence has demonstrated the capability of a robust second-strike deterrent that will wipe out or severely damage US to the point that it will cease to exist as cohesive entity.

No-one with an ounce of commonsense seriously doubts that by the end of this decade China will have a nuclear arsenal on par with US and Russia.

Since the US can never be sure of the Chinese nuclear arsenal size, it will have to assume that it will be as large and as sophisticated as Chinese financial and technological resources can allow.

But the interesting thing about Russians is that while they don't embrace the European identity, they also want nothing to do with muslims or any other cultures. Russians dislike muslims much more than they dislike western europeans. They also tend to be weary of the Chinese and oriental people. One could say that they do not like them much either.

MAD are self assure destruction on both side, nuke can prevent an all out war but limit convetional conflict won't lead to nuclear exchange.

I normally tend to avoid really over the top nationalist threads with the rabid cheerleading (which is obviously going on here) Gotta give you props for bringing some rationality and realism to the table. Thank you!

As you wish. :wave:

If you keep insulting members here like @UKBengali, like this:

"And **** off with the obsession part,i'm not the one whoring myself on every thread screaming "death to someone,welcome our new masters",you're that idiot.Don't remind how you go bamanas when someone laughs at how stupid you are and ofcourse,scream at the West.You're a clown dude,a clown and a hypocrit."

Then I have no choice but to give you negative ratings.

To their credit, UKBengali and the other members here have not fallen to your level.
Are you kidding? UKBengali is if anything , worse. But I guess he kisses enough Cninese but, eh?

I normally tend to avoid the really over the top nationalist threads with the rabid cheerleading (which is obviously going on here) Gotta give you props for bringing some rationality and realism to this thread. Thank you!

I'm not a patriotic or nationalistic kind of a person, most common people in this world just want to have a good job and go on with their life and pay little to no politic. I don't like war, war only bring the worse to anyone involve especially the innocents.

Are you kidding? UKBengali is if anything , worse. But I guess he kisses enough Cninese but, eh?

Disagree entirely. :no:

Read this post and show me a comparable post from UKBengali:

HAHAHA,The fooll doesn't dissapoint . A predictable retard is the most funny one.

@Chinese-D

Well,he is a retard,just like you are a fool.Retards are made to be insulted and made fun off.Accept your purpose in life or fight against it with "negative ratings",that will teach me.

I wonder if a "toilette think tank" like you noticed that i didn't have a single negative rating until now ,and the only ones come from a gealous fool who can't proove me wrong and just misuses his atributions.

Another one,i guess.That will teach me.:lol:

And even on this page alone, you said you wanted UKBengali's Mosque to be bulldozed!

That is a pretty serious thing to say to a Muslim, but I gave you the benefit of the doubt since you are normally a good poster. :wave:

Kissing Chinese @ss is cool and everything, but in fact UKBengali doesn't so that, in fact he usually brings a very sober and sometimes even pessimistic (yet realistic) analysis of China's geopolitical space in the world, much to the chagrin of a few Chinese ultra nationalists on here.

Check the thread on China's new military budget for example.

They are not willing to fight that war because there is too much at stake. Especially it would be China and other smaller rising powers that would fill the vacuum while these 2 powers are weakening. Usa and Russia are imo basically stalemate and they will be like that for a long time to come. Their battle is indirect.
Not to mention, what's the point? Russia already had their bases in Crimea. They have gained nothing, and pushed their neighbors into NATO arms, bad miscalculation.

I think that the US is also scared to death of the Chinese nuclear arsenal.

End of the day it does not matter whether you can kill someone once or ten times, they are still dead at the end of the day.

US still does not respect China as much as Russia yet, but in the end it knows only the Chinese have the potential to end their hegemony.
They have no such power. They always have, always will be regional at best.

Disagree entirely. :no:

Read this post and show me a comparable post from UKBengali:

And even on this page alone, you said you wanted UKBengali's Mosque to be bulldozed!

That is a pretty serious thing to say to a Muslim, but I gave you the benefit of the doubt since you are normally a good poster. :wave:

Kissing Chinese @ss is cool and everything, but in fact UKBengali doesn't so that, in fact he usually brings a very sober and sometimes even pessimistic (yet realistic) analysis of China's geopolitical space in the world, much to the chagrin of a few Chinese ultra nationalists on here.

Want them bull-dozed? You usually can read for understanding. Merely pointing out China's deep love of organized religion.

Want them bull-dozed? You usually can read for understanding. Merely pointing out China's deep love of organized religion.

I didn't get the highlighted sentence?

We are referring to this post I think:

Lol.....an atheist country worshiped by religious wackos. A marriage made in heaven. I really can't wait til they bull-doze your mosque.

And yes, China is no fan of organized religion, though we do recognize that it has a very important place in the world, which will be a vital factor in how we conduct geopolitics.

:no:

If he said he wanted my mosque destroyed, I would hardly care since I am not at all religious.

At the end of the day he is just some totally irrelevant Eastern European, who Westerners look down upon anyway, and just needs to learn that this hope he was given of joining the Western camp and being treated as an equal was just a mirage.

He also gets upset at me as I am blatant about the imminent end of hundreds of years of Western dominance - this is something he would like to stay for eternity of course.:lol:

Let the Admins allow him to rant and rave as I personally find him entertaining and would miss his rants at "Evil Russia".

@flamer84 : tagged since I was talking about you.

If he said he wanted my mosque destroyed, I would hardly care since I am not at all religious.

At the end of the day he is just some totally irrelevant Eastern European, who Westerners look down upon anyway, and just needs to learn that this hope he was given of joining the Western camp and being treated as an equal was just a mirage.

He also gets upset at me as I am blatant about the imminent end of hundreds of years of Western dominance - this is something he would like to stay for eternity of course.:lol:

Let the Admins allow him to rant and rave as I personally find him entertaining and would miss his rants at "Evil Russia".

@flamer84 : tagged since I was talking about you.

You invite racism upon yourself by mocking Eastern Europeans.

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom