What's new

Aryans

Sharper features? What is that? You are also foreigners who enslaved up natives? UP walas look stright up soth indians, aryo-dravidians. Please don't compare your self to us.

Who is us? You don't even look like a proper jatt, Gond-Jatt hybrid more like it :lol:

Later on i will post couple of years old study and you will still deny brahmins being Europeans who invaded subcontinent. Brahmins indeed look very european, no one deny this.
Lol :lol:

You are talking to an Indian.I cant see any difference in Brahmins compared to other Indians.They are not even close to the Europeans.Typical Nordic Snowhite Aryan theory.

:rofl:
Why don't you just post it again then, you got nothing to lose am I right Gond Jatt? :rofl:

Its still there in this forum. Its funny Indians at the end have to use their own kin (gond) exemple to insult someone, inferiortity complex?

Later on i will post couple of years old study and you will still deny brahmins being Europeans who invaded subcontinent. Brahmins indeed look very european, no one deny this.

Bollocks no Brahmin looks Europian, the skin tone may vary from dark to very light but saying brahmins look europian is ludicrous

:lol:
Who is us? You don't even look like a proper jatt, Gond-Jatt hybrid more like it :lol:

Sharper bhaya at the end you also find your own kin most ugly to use it as insult, i rest my case. And i hope katuria post my pic, i don't care because i am not insecure.

:rofl:

Its still there in this forum. Its funny Indians at the end have to use their own kin (gond) exemple to insult someone, inferiortity complex?

Am not insulting you mate or Gonds, ab upar wale na jaisi bhi shakal bana kar di hai, isme teri koi ghalti nahi hai. Whats ironic though is the fact that you try and insult people by calling them Gond and what not, when you yourself have Gond features, am just laughing at the irony of all that :P

Now I know why you posted pictures of random Jatt people from village but never posted your mug, and the day you did make the mistake of posting your picture, is the day you lost all the ground that you were standing on. :lol:

:D
Am not insulting you mate or Gonds, ab upar wale na jaisi bhi shakal bana kar di hai, isme teri koi ghalti nahi hai. Whats ironic though is the fact that you try and insult people by calling them Gond and what not, when you yourself have Gond features, am just laughing at the irony of all that :P

Now I know why you posted pictures of random Jatt people from village but never posted your mug, and the day you did make the mistake of posting your picture, is the day you lost all the ground that you were standing on. :lol:

Because gonds are indeed very ugly even you are using them as insult. Shamefull because they are your kin at the end of the day. Indians only find their own people most ugly.

I look better then all jatts of my village, my pic was proof of that. Continue to insult your gond kind. I wonder why katuria never show up now days? Lol Again no offence but not even indian punjabi jatts look like our village people, no idea why.

:D

Because gonds are indeed very ugly even you are using them as insult. Shamefull because they are your kin at the end of the day. Indians only find their own people most ugly.

I look better then all jatts of my village, my pic was proof of that. Continue to insult your gond kind. I wonder why katuria never show up now days? Lol Again no offence but not even indian punjabi jatts look like our village people, no idea why.

You look like a Roma Gypo, Roma= Domas= Kanjars, now you know ;)

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom