What's new

Aryans

Because its hard to find brahmins who don't look Europeans?

Not one in my family atleast, neither any other brahmins that i'v seen all my life look remotely european. Perhaps you can help me find one German looking Brahmin :D

Not one in my family atleast, neither any other brahmins that i'v seen all my life look remotely european. Perhaps you can help me find one German looking Brahmin :D

Either you are trolling or just not being honest.

lmao you don't like me mate, you look like gypo, I don't ;)

Wow so you are denying to look like your own kin? Pathetic

Are you product of british rape or something? Because you should look like our mussalis, they all came from UP.

Wow so you are denying to look like your own kin? Pathetic

I don't care for my "kins", what matters to me is what I look like. Unlike you I don't hide behind the "collective beauty" of my kin, clan, and nation. But then again if I had a mug like yours I would do the same, so can't really blame you :(

Either you are trolling or just not being honest.

OK Some random Brahmins as they came to my mind
Atal Bihari Vajpayee
Prakash Padukon
Anil Kumble
Sourav Ganguly
Kapil Sharma
Madhuri Dixit
etc

Tell me which of those looks German :D

I don't care for my "kins", what matters to me is what I look like. Unlike you I don't hide behind the "collective beauty" of my kin, clan, and nation. But then again if I had a mug like yours I would do the same, so can't really blame you :(

Neither do i thats why i posted my picture to shut kataria mouth, that chamar didn't show up after lol. And he is from Haryana and not even UP. You will look like our mussalis because they all came from UP, unless you are product of british rape? uP wala braging about his looks is new low IMO. You guys are very ugly, no offence. But you already find your kin ugly the way you write about them. ;)

Neither do i thats why i posted my picture to shut kataria mouth, that chamar didn't show up after lol. And he is from Haryana and not even UP. You will look like our mussalis because they all came from UP, unless you are product of british rape? uP wala braging about his looks and new low IMO. You guys are very ugly.

This is what Kataria said after you posted your pic, and I quote,

I saw your picture. No offence but you should be the last person to talk about looks. :rofl:

:cry:

Again, unlike you I don't care for what 200 Million UP walas look like, what matters to me is what I look like and what you (lol) look like.

OK Some random Brahmins as they came to my mind
Atal Bihari Vajpayee
Prakash Padukon
Anil Kumble
Sourav Ganguly
Kapil Sharma
Madhuri Dixit
etc

Tell me which of those looks German :D

How do i know they are brahmins?

How do i know they are brahmins?

I thought you'd know that since you know so much about Brahmins. Common sense says all of them are Brahmins. Perhaps you can point out those German looking brahmins for me :D

This is what Kataria said after you posted your pic, and I quote,

:cry:

Again, unlike you I don't care for what 200 Million UP walas look like, what matters to me is what I look like and what you (lol) look like.

I dare katuria to post my pic again, he will not. That guy believe haryana jaat look like us, in fact he got offended when i suggested we do not look same, honest opinion. Thats why he shut his mouth when i posted my pic.

So i can imagine how UP walas look like, especially you. ;) Especially someone who find his own kind very ugly as is the case with you to the point you will insult them.

Anyway its matter because i look average for my clan, while you are braging about looking different then UP walas despite being from UP which is pathetic IMO.

I dare katuria to post my pic again, he will not. That guy believe haryana jaat look like us, in fact he got offended when i suggested we do not look same, honest opinion. Thats why he shut his mouth when i posted my pic.

So i can imagine how UP walas look like, especially you. ;) Especially someone who find his own kind very ugly as is the case with you to the point you will insult them.

I don;t need Kataria to post that pic, I saw it too, although I didn't save it cause its a bit creepy. Too bad you deleted it though, but can't blame you :D

I don;t need Kataria to post that pic, I saw it too, although I didn't save it cause its a bit creepy. Too bad you deleted it though, but can't blame you :D

It was in this section for more then a month as my avatar when i got banned, many saw it. Only ugly up wala is saying i look like your kin ;) I didn't delete it for 5-6 weeks lol

I am not the one braging about looking different then my clan.

Roy bot aka bhaiya say he look different then other bhaiyas, how is that possible? Then Indians say Pakistanis claim arabs/persian ancestry ahahhaha

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom