What's new

Aryans

Roy bot aka bhaiya say he look different then other bhaiyas, how is that possible? Then Indians say Pakistanis claim arabs/persian ancestry ahahhaha

I never said I look different, stop putting words in my mouth.

I never said I look different, stop putting words in my mouth.

Ahahha

Thats exactly what you are braging about, looking different then UP bhaiyas. I don't see how is that possible unless you know what extacly happened but what ever. ;@ I wonder what ancestry you claim to stick out in chuhra land UP of all places. Unless you are muslim because UP muslims indeed do not look like UP hindus.

Ahahha

Thats exactly what you are braging about, looking different then UP bhaiyas. I don't see how is that possible unless you know what extacly happened but what ever. ;@ I wonder what ancestry you claim to stick out in chuhra land UP of all places. Unless you are muslim because UP muslims indeed do not look like UP hindus.

Nope never said that, I just said that it doesn't matter to me what an average UP wala looks like, I only care about what I look like, that doesn't mean am claiming foreign ancestry.You clearly have comprehension issues. God has been unkind to you :cry:

What I said,

(Me)
Will+Smith[1].jpg

An Average UP Wala

64048bab5e0e5a6e[1].jpg

What you thought I said,

Me,

MTE4MDAzNDEwNjU4MDM1MjE0[1].jpg

An Average UP Wala

64048bab5e0e5a6e[1].jpg

I hope the pictorial representation of my argument will help you to understand it, cause comprehending arguments made in simple English sentences is clearly not your forte.

Last edited:
Nope never said that, I just said that it doesn't matter to me what an average UP wala looks like, I only care about what I look like, that doesn't mean am claiming foreign ancestry.You clearly have comprehension issues. God has been unkind to you :cry:

What I said,

(Me)

View attachment 157373

An Average UP Wala

View attachment 157374

What you thought I said,

Me,

View attachment 157375

An Average UP Wala

View attachment 157374

I hope the pictorial representation of my argument will help you to understand it, cause comprehending arguments made in simple English sentences is clearly not forte.

You look euro like brad, are you brahmin?

Unless you are using fake picture which Indians usually do to hide their ugliness.

You look euro like brad, are you brahmin?

I don't look Euro, when I go to India, no one thinks am European. No one says omg you can't be an Indian, be it North, South, East or West India, I don't stick out like a sore thumb, as a Euro person would.

What does that tell you? That there is more than one phenotype(I think that's the right term) of the "Indian race", its native to the land, and its not that uncommon.

I don't look Euro, when I go to India, no one thinks am European. No one says omg you can't be an Indian, be it North, South, East or West India, I don't stick out like a sore thumb, as a Euro person would.

What does that tell you? That there is more than one phenotype(I think that's the right term) of the "Indian race", its native to the land, and its not that uncommon.

You posted black person pic which is wrong because UP people look different and ugly, blacks will find it offensive so change it. Your Brad Pitt pic make sense because some gora most have left sleept with your ancestor.

@SHIVAM bhai see how roy bot look. Still deny AIT?

You posted black person pic which is wrong because UP people look different and ugly, blacks will find it offensive so change it. Your Brad Pitt pic make sense because some gora most have left sleept with your ancestor.

@SHIVAM bhai see how roy bot look.

lmao, aagaya na apni aukat par? Fortunately for you meri padiyash kisi gande gutter ki nahi hai, otherwise I would have insulted your family and ancestors.

Just let it be Gond-Jatt, as I said, its not your fault.

:wave:

You should have learned a thing or two from those Indians and posted a fake pic too :rofl:

I wonder why you posted Brad Pitt picture? Usually Indians find some good looking Indian, photoshop it and post it as their own pic. Thats why in real life you never see any Indian looking like that.

lmao, aagaya na apni aukat par? Fortunately for you meri padiyash kisi gande gutter ki nahi hai, otherwise I would have insulted your family and ancestors.

Just let it be Gond-Jatt, as I said, its not your fault.

:bye:

Bhaiya no offence, i am just trying to make sense how UP wala look like copy of Brad Pitt. You could have found some photoshopped rare Indian and posted it as you like Indians do.

I wonder why you posted Brad Pitt picture? Usually Indians find some good looking Indian, photoshop it and post it as their own pic. Thats why in real life you never see any Indian looking like that.

Dude try and read what I wrote there, this time slowly. I used Brad Pitt picture to show you what you were insinuating, that I am claiming to be of foreign ancestry, and I posted Will Smith pic to show you what I was trying to say all this time.

I couldn't make it any simpler for you :(

Dude try and read what I wrote there, this time slowly. I used Brad Pitt picture to show you what you were insinuating, that I am claiming to be of foreign ancestry, and I posted Will Smith pic to show you what I was trying to say all this time.

You said you didn't look like your kin. And also said I look like your kin. Basically you was insulting me using your kin as exemple of ugliness. And then post Brad Pitt pic as your own.

Brother seem like AIT is right and aryans indeed left their mark in India, brad like are only found in europe or UP.

Can you assholez stop bein assholes @oye_natta. I bet people are laughing at you guys....:lol:

Back
Top Bottom