What's new

Aryans

You said you didn't look like your kin. And also said I look like your kin. Basically you was insulting me using your kin as exemple of ugliness. And then post Brad Pitt pic as your own.

Brother seem like AIT is right and aryans indeed left their mark in India, brad like are only found in europe or UP.

Thanks for the luls mate, but I am not a full time troll like you, so I must end this "discussion" now.

You know very well what I said and what I meant. I did not insult anyone or any group, just wanted to highlight your insecurities and complex. gtg.

Ahahha

Thats exactly what you are braging about, looking different then UP bhaiyas. I don't see how is that possible unless you know what extacly happened but what ever. ;@ I wonder what ancestry you claim to stick out in chuhra land UP of all places. Unless you are muslim because UP muslims indeed do not look like UP hindus.

UP has a fair share of Brahmins, major sub-castes of brahmins like Kanyakubja , Saryuparis, and Sanadhya Brahmins live in Ganga Jamuna doab. Do the Brahmins of UP also look like Germans? :D

UP has a fair share of Brahmins, major sub-castes of brahmins like Kanyakubja , Saryuparis, and Sanadhya Brahmins live in Ganga Jamuna doab. Do the Brahmins of UP also look like Germans? :D

Pure brahmins sould look like europeans, i don't know if the ones you posted are brahmins. Remember brahmins are not natives, if they are have mixed and look like UP bhaiyas then how they can be brahmin? It does not make sense.

Though even UP brahmins brag about looking different then natives, why is that? Do you think they have mixed with natives while originally being Europeans?

Last edited:
Thanks for the luls mate, but I am not a full time troll like you, so I must end this "discussion" now.

You know very well what I said and what I meant. I did not insult anyone or any group, just wanted to highlight your insecurities and complex. gtg.

Brother, you know how i look (if you saw my pic) yet use exemple of your kin looks as if looking like them is not ok. Which is true, your kin is ugly no doubt. So i can understand why you want to distance from them and brag about looking different then your kin.

You like all other Indians have deep inferiorty complex. While you will never see Pakistani claiming to look like euro like you have done in previous post.

My friend we do have people with central asian or M.E ancestory (apart from the ones who still speak those languages like Tajiks,Qazalbash,Hazara,Pamiris etc) other have been assimilated into the local cultures of the areas where they settled .. Although I've seen mirasis etc in punjab changing their caste or surnames .. By claiming to be qureshis,jatts or rajput۔۔ but one can make out the truth.

This is true, Pakistan is Central/South Asian country. So i don't know why Indians don't expect central asian ancestry for Pakistani people. India is South Asian country so way less diverse. i know this phenomenon of having different surnames, for exemple mochis/mussalis started to call themselves Khokhars in our areas.

Pure brahmins sould look like europeans, i don't know if the ones you posted are brahmins. Remember brahmins are not natives, if they are have mixed and look like UP bhaiyas then how they can be brahmin? It does not make sense.

Though even UP brahmins brag about looking different then natives, why is that? Do you think they have mixed with natives while originally being Europeans?

Now you're going round in circles, show me one Brahmin who says we are not natives of India or europeans, some lunatic non-brahmin may say that but never will a brahmin ever say so.

Brahmins generally marry within their own group and this trend is changing lately with urbanisation and modernization with more inter caste marriages, the "Indian" looks of brahmins cannot be attributed to any mixing with other groups.

Now you're going round in circles, show me one Brahmin who says we are not natives of India or europeans, some lunatic non-brahmin may say that but never will a brahmin ever say so.

Brahmins generally marry within their own group and this trend is changing lately with urbanisation and modernization with more inter caste marriages, the "Indian" looks of brahmins cannot be attributed to any mixing with other groups.

So brahmins have remained pure and not have mixed with any low caste? Which mean they should look like euros.

Look this video, brahmins claiming Greek origin. He claims kokanastha have blue eyes and fair skin.

@Shivam$

From which angle do Indians look European to the people who support Aryan invasion theory? Indians do not have a caucasian complexion, blonde hair or any racial feature found in Europeans. Indians have a dark complexion, black hair and nothing in common with European racial aspects. There are some Indians who have an unusually light complexion that stands out and there are Indians with light complexion and green/hazel eyes. But it is impossible for an Indian to be mistaken for a European.

The Aryan invasion theory was propagated by a racist European to justify the white man's burden. It does not have any basis in reality.

From which angle do Indians look European to the people who support Aryan invasion theory? Indians do not have a caucasian complexion, blonde hair or any racial feature found in Europeans. Indians have a dark complexion, black hair and nothing in common with European racial aspects. There are some Indians who have an unusually light complexion that stands out and there are Indians with light complexion and green/hazel eyes. But it is impossible for an Indian to be mistaken for a European.

The Aryan invasion theory was propagated by a racist European to justify the white man's burden. It does not have any basis in reality.

Only Brahmins look Europeans.

Back
Top Bottom