What's new

Aryans

Kobras, Vipers, Mongoose or whatever you call them are NOT Europeans. Europeans did not migrate all the way from Europe to settle in India. It simply does not make sense or has any basis on reality. This is actually hilarious, now Pakistanis want to call Indians as Europeans?

Did you ignore youtube video where he proves Kobras being from Greece originally? Watch it.

Your favorite Hritick is from Pakistan and does not look european from any angle. I am talking about Indian brahmins with european looks. India is not home of all races, only two. Brahmins or natives. Muslims from central asia does not count.

Hrithik is from Pakistan? Since when did Pakistan have Hindus? LOL!! So now you are saying that Pakistan was also invaded by Europeans? :rofl::rofl::rofl:

There are no Indians with "European looks", brahmin or otherwise. And you Pakis don't look European from any angle. You are no Arabs either. You are Hindu converts. Stop this obsession with Europe. If a European is currently reading this then he would be laughing so hard that he would need a doctor.

And India is home to many races. The northeast India is home to mongoloid people, north India has partly fair complexioned people and Punjab has people who are descendents of Scythians from early medieval age. West India has Persians and Jews, South India has Arabs and dark complexioned people.Muslims from central Asia would look like Chinese. Google for Uzbekistan, Tajikistan, Kyrgyzstan. These countries are central Asian.

If you don't know history and geography it is better for you to keep trolling.

Aryans came indeed. It's no myth. They were previously called "aryan", but now they're just called "proto-indo-europeans". Their modern day descendants are Punjabi Brahmins, Punjabi Khatris(where bollywood actors come from) and Punjabi + north-western hill rajputs(except for bhattis). Only the clans I mentioned either claim descent from those "aryans" or are recognized as such. Some rajput clans that claim descent from them; Jarral, Tomar, Katoch, Chib and Janjua.

The "ancestral north Indian" genetic component of modern day south asians isn't the "aryan" component, rather its actually closer to west asians and middle easterners. The Aryan component is the "european hunter gatherer" component as described by eurogenes project. The european component is only found in substantial numbers within the north-western regions of sub-continent.

PS: The Nuristani and Dardic peoples might also be isolated populations from those early aryans considering their religions are said to be related to early forms of hinduism.

Hrithik is from Pakistan? Since when did Pakistan have Hindus? LOL!! So now you are saying that Pakistan was also invaded by Europeans? :rofl::rofl::rofl:

There are no Indians with "European looks", brahmin or otherwise. And you Pakis don't look European from any angle. You are no Arabs either. You are Hindu converts. Stop this obsession with Europe. If a European is currently reading this then he would be laughing so hard that he would need a doctor.

And India is home to many races. The northeast India is home to mongoloid people, north India has partly fair complexioned people and Punjab has people who are descendents of Scythians from early medieval age. West India has Persians and Jews, South India has Arabs and dark complexioned people.Muslims from central Asia would look like Chinese. Google for Uzbekistan, Tajikistan, Kyrgyzstan. These countries are central Asian.

Yes Hrithik is originally from Andhra Pradesh.

Did you ignore youtube video where he proves Kobras being from Greece originally? Watch it.

Youtube videos are not proof of anything unless backed by reliable academic sources. There are Youtube videos which claim all muslims are terrorists. Should I post them here for your convenience?

Secondly have you ever seen a Greek, a Turk and any body from Mediterranean region? They are olive complexioned, have black hair and black/brown eyes. It is as rare for them to have blue/green eyes as it is for an Indian. Any Punjabi would be mistaken for Latin. Hrithik Roshan can pass of for a Spanish. Hispanics, Greeks do not have a very different complexion.

Moron i know how we look, its only Indian brahmins who look like euros. Do not put words in my mouth like typical low life. And sorry but punjabis are dark people, nothing scythians about them. And Indian punjabis are even more darker then Pakistani punjabis.

As i said only two races exist, either brahmin or native Indian.

Youtube videos are not proof of anything unless backed by reliable academic sources. There are Youtube videos which claim all muslims are terrorists. Should I post them here for your convenience?

Secondly have you ever seen a Greek, a Turk and any body from Mediterranean region? They are olive complexioned, have black hair and black/brown eyes. It is as rare for them to have blue/green eyes as it is for an Indian. Any Punjabi would be mistaken for Latin. Hrithik Roshan can pass of for a Spanish. Hispanics, Greeks do not have a very different complexion.

Now i fully believe you are moron, i have visited Italy, Greece and no Hritick will not be mistaken for any of them. Punjabis will not be mistaken for any souther euros. These hritick types can be found in every village in Pakistan, nothing special about him. In non movies pics hritick look indid.

Aryans came indeed. It's no myth. They were previously called "aryan", but now they're just called "proto-indo-europeans". Their modern day descendants are Punjabi Brahmins, Punjabi Khatris(where bollywood actors come from) and Punjabi + north-western hill rajputs(except for bhattis). Only the clans I mentioned either claim descent from those "aryans" or are recognized as such. Some rajput clans that claim descent from them; Jarral, Tomar, Katoch, Chib and Janjua.

The "ancestral north Indian" genetic component of modern day south asians isn't the "aryan" component, rather its actually closer to west asians and middle easterners. The Aryan component is the "european hunter gatherer" component as described by eurogenes project. The european component is only found in substantial numbers within the north-western regions of sub-continent.

You Pakistanis have some serious identity crisis. If calling yourself as Arabs, Turks, Mughals was not enough now you want to call yourself as Europeans. LOL!!

Aryans never came. There is no ethnicity in human history called Aryan. Aryan itself is a Sanskrit word and it does not mean any race. And it breaks your heart but there are no Indo-Europeans except for anglo-Indians.

All Bollywood actors are not Punjabis. Who feeds you all this crap? I have been in north India for years and no Khatri ever looks like a European. And all Bollywood actors are not fair complexioned. Hrithik Roshan is not a Khatri, SRK is not a Khatri and he is actually very dark in real life, John Abraham is a Malayali. You Pakistanis just talk trash out of thin air.

And Rajputs are no Aryans. God knows where they came from but as an Indian I have not much respect for them. And Rajputs are as dark-skinned as any other Indian.

Oh I forgot, he's from chattisgarh!

You should stop drinking. In a decade if you can call NWFP as Pakistan it will mean a lot for your failed state.

If you think Hrithik Roshan is a European, LOL, you can worship him as your God. The British might have left India but you are certainly suffering from the slave mentality of worshipping white skin.

Now i fully believe you are moron, i have visited Italy, Greece and no Hritick will not be mistaken for any of them. Punjabis will not be mistaken for any souther euros. These hritick types can be found in every village in Pakistan, nothing special about him. In non movies pics hritick look indid.

A Pakistani calling any other nationality a moron is a bit ironical, but I doubt a semi literate would understand the concept of irony. I believe you have visited Italy and Greece just as I have visited space once. And if you think Mediterranean people are not olive complexioned and Hrithik Roshan does not look Hispanic then you are just proving me right.

On one hand you say Hrithik Roshan is an aryan, now you say Hrithik Roshan will not look like a European. So why cant an illiterate like you make up his mind whether Aryans really exist or not. I have been saying that Indians and Europeans look very different. But you unpadh gawar thought otherwise.

Every villager in Pakistan looks like Javed Miandad or Shoaib akhtar, two of the ugliest cricketers ever to play the game. You Pakistani Hindu converts are just as black as your Hindu counterparts in India.

You Pakistanis have some serious identity crisis. If calling yourself as Arabs, Turks, Mughals was not enough now you want to call yourself as Europeans. LOL!!

Aryans never came. There is no ethnicity in human history called Aryan. Aryan itself is a Sanskrit word and it does not mean any race. And it breaks your heart but there are no Indo-Europeans except for anglo-Indians.

All Bollywood actors are not Punjabis. Who feeds you all this crap? I have been in north India for years and no Khatri ever looks like a European. And all Bollywood actors are not fair complexioned. Hrithik Roshan is not a Khatri, SRK is not a Khatri and he is actually very dark in real life, John Abraham is a Malayali. You Pakistanis just talk trash out of thin air.

And Rajputs are no Aryans. God knows where they came from but as an Indian I have not much respect for them. And Rajputs are as dark-skinned as any other Indian.

Go read a book on history first, and then come here dumb kid. By Rajputs, I specifically mentioned Punjabi and north-western hill rajputs, as in from Himachal, Azad Kashmir, Potohar etc. Those rajputs from Rajasthan and Madhya Pradesh have no relation to the rajputs of the zones I mentioned. Rajput is merely a title.

And we're not dark by any angle. Lol. And Hrithik is a Khatri from Gujranwala, Shahrukh Khan is half Hindkowan/Kashmiri from his father's side. John is of Keralite Syrian+Parsi descent. You Indians and your inferiority complex, lol.

And "Indo-European" is a language family, as is dravidian.

Muslims from central asia does not count.
Indian Muslims are predominantly of Indian ancestry ie native Hindu converts....Some sections of them do have some distinct central asian connections,but that too highly Indianized now....

Go read a book on history first, and then come here dumb kid. By Rajputs, I specifically mentioned Punjabi and north-western hill rajputs, as in from Himachal, Azad Kashmir, Potohar etc. Those rajputs from Rajasthan and Madhya Pradesh have no relation to the rajputs of the zones I mentioned. Rajput is merely a title.

And we're not dark by any angle. Lol. And Hrithik is a Khatri from Gujranwala, Shahrukh Khan is half Hindkowan/Kashmiri from his father's side. John is of Keralite Syrian+Parsi descent. You Indians and your inferiority complex, lol.

And "Indo-European" is a language family, as is dravidian.

Punjabi Rajput, LOL!! There are Madrasi Rajputs as well I guess.

And a Pakistani asking others to read history when they ignore their own history is very ironic. North India does not have any aryans or europeans. These people are not outsiders they are as native to India as any south Indian or "dravidian". Rajputs are just a vague title given to a community of people predominantly found in Rajasthan, northern UP and northern Gujarat.

And yes Pakistani, you are as dark as any Indian. Ali Zafar has the same complexion as any other Indian actor. In fact Ali zafar looks blacker than actors like Hrithik Roshan. Hrithik is not a Khatri you loser. SRK claims he is actually a pathan and not Kashmiri. Keralites are Malayalis in cse you did not know that ignorant.

Indians don't care about skin complexion. It is you Hindu converts who are claiming India was occupied by Europeans simply because you loser Pakistanis want to be identified as Europeans when in reality Pakistanis are just as black as evening sky. Even a patient suffering from catarct would never mistake the likes of shoaib akhtar as a European.

I know Pakistani education system sucks but I did not know its so pathetic.

Dravidian is not a language family. Tamil is a language. And Indian languages were derived from only one family and that is Sanskrit. Sanskrit again has no relation with Eruope or europeans.

Back
Top Bottom