What's new

Aryans

Indian Muslims are predominantly of Indian ancestry ie native Hindu converts....Some sections of them do have some distinct central asian connections,but that too highly Indianized now....

Central Asian muslims would look like Baichung Bhutia and Danny Denzongpa.

A Pakistani calling any other nationality a moron is a bit ironical, but I doubt a semi literate would understand the concept of irony. I believe you have visited Italy and Greece just as I have visited space once. And if you think Mediterranean people are not olive complexioned and Hrithik Roshan does not look Hispanic then you are just proving me right.

On one hand you say Hrithik Roshan is an aryan, now you say Hrithik Roshan will not look like a European. So why cant an illiterate like you make up his mind whether Aryans really exist or not. I have been saying that Indians and Europeans look very different. But you unpadh gawar thought otherwise.

Every villager in Pakistan looks like Javed Miandad or Shoaib akhtar, two of the ugliest cricketers ever to play the game. You Pakistani Hindu converts are just as black as your Hindu counterparts in India.

Beta in July i was in Rome, its couple of hours away from where i live. Good thing is i get to see everytype of ethnic group here. Your euro Hritick is from very near where we live, in northen part of Punjab. And i have seen many people like him in my Kharian city, so cut the crap. Hritick look very average outside movies. I never said Hritick is euro, don't put words in my mouth. I said only Indian brahmins are europeans and aryans who invaded and enslaved natives. Even Bihari minister said this.

Shoaib akhtar is still better looking then 99.999% Indians.

John is of Keralite Syrian+Parsi descent.
What do you meant by Keralite Syrian??..Syriac,(a dialect of Aramaic language ) is liturgical language of Nasrani Christians of Kerala(just like Arabic for Muslims).It had nothing to do with country Syria...

Punjabi Rajput, LOL!! There are Madrasi Rajputs as well I guess.

And a Pakistani asking others to read history when they ignore their own history is very ironic. North India does not have any aryans or europeans. These people are not outsiders they are as native to India as any south Indian or "dravidian". Rajputs are just a vague title given to a community of people predominantly found in Rajasthan, northern UP and northern Gujarat.

And yes Pakistani, you are as dark as any Indian. Ali Zafar has the same complexion as any other Indian actor. In fact Ali zafar looks blacker than actors like Hrithik Roshan. Hrithik is not a Khatri you loser. SRK claims he is actually a pathan and not Kashmiri. Keralites are Malayalis in cse you did not know that ignorant.

Indians don't care about skin complexion. It is you Hindu converts who are claiming India was occupied by Europeans simply because you loser Pakistanis want to be identified as Europeans when in reality Pakistanis are just as black as evening sky. Even a patient suffering from catarct would never mistake the likes of shoaib akhtar as a European.

I know Pakistani education system sucks but I did not know its so pathetic.

Dravidian is not a language family. Tamil is a language. And Indian languages were derived from only one family and that is Sanskrit. Sanskrit again has no relation with Eruope or europeans.

Acha bhai maaf karde. We all look like you bhaiyya folk.

Indian Muslims are predominantly of Indian ancestry ie native Hindu converts....Some sections of them do have some distinct central asian connections,but that too highly Indianized now....

Not true, for exemple Imran Khan is muhajir technically.

What do you meant by Keralite Syrian??..Syriac,(a dialect of Aramaic language ) is liturgical language of Nasrani Christians of Kerala(just like Arabic for Muslims).It had nothing to do with country Syria...

Yeah so a bunch of south Indians randomly decided to start talking in syriac dialect one day? And John looks very Indian, hence why he's not as successful as those other actors from the north-west who do not look like 99.9% of Indians.

Yeah so a bunch of south Indians randomly decided to start talking in syriac dialect one day? And John looks very Indian, hence why he's not as successful as those other actors from the north-west who do not look like 99.9% of Indians.

How many people in Pakistan look like Hrithik Roshan?

At least 20%. In AJK and hindkowan regions, at least 50%. They're not rare from any angle lol. As someone here mentioned, you see a hrtihik in almost every pind.

Good % of people have similar features/eyes in punjab, but Hritick is to much indid to pass in western Pakistan. I have seen many of his types in Kharian. Same will be the case all over northen punjab from where Hritick is from.

If we ignore eye colour then hrtick features are even more common.

Why not??..Its just a religious language(until 1970 church masses used to be in Syriac language ,its almost dead now),not their mother tongue..Like Arabic for Muslims and Sanskrit for Hindus..Does it means that all Muslims and Hindus speak it as their mother tongue??..Your Quran too was written and use to read in Arabic. right??..Does That means all Muslims are Arabian??
BTW-I was born in a Syrian Christian community..

Yeah so what's your point? They might be from lower castes.

And I can only speak for Potohar. And by Hrithik type I thought you meant light eyes and hair.

And sorry, I'm not as insecure as Indians to start showing pictures lol.

lmao, so all the cricketers from Pakistan happen to be from lower castes, is that some sorta selection criteria PCB has?

An no by Hrithik types i don't mean light eyes and hair, it his facial features, like his peculiar nose, it would stand out even in Pakistan. Am sure you would have some examples from Potohar region who look like Hritihik, since you claim that 20% of people have similar features??

Back
Top Bottom