What's new

Aryans

That's a pretty high percentage, wonder why we never see them.

Do these Pakistani cricket teams look more Middle Eastern or South Asian?

95% of these Pakistanis can go anywhere in India and no one would bat an eyelid !

Actually 95% of them will not fit in India. Look at this, only Akmal brothers and 1 other shows visible veddid aka Indian features. In fact akmal brothers will be considered good looking Indians.

Pakistan-cricket-team-wallpapers.jpg

Indian team look different despite 80% of them being brahmins, punjabis and Indian pathans like Zaheer Khan.

li-cricket-620-ap00443216.jpg

lmao, so all the cricketers from Pakistan happen to be from lower castes, is that some sorta selection criteria PCB has?

An no by Hrithik types i don't mean light eyes and hair, it his facial features, like his peculiar nose, it would stand out even in Pakistan. Am sure you would have some examples from Potohar region who look like Hritihik, since you claim that 20% of people have similar features??

Nope showing pictures is an Indian thing. I don't need to prove anything to anyone. It's always Indians who try to prove something but end up failing miserably.

PS: I have seen a number of you here, and can't remember seeing a single one who looked like those bollywood actors.

Actually 95% of them will not fit in India. Look at this, only Akmal brothers and 1 other shows visible veddid aka Indian features. In fact akmal brothers will be considered good looking Indians.

View attachment 157530

Indian team look different despite 80% of them being brahmins, punjabis and Indian pathans like Zaheer Khan.

View attachment 157532

You keep telling that to yourself, except for Pashtuns, rest of the major Pakistani groups would pass for an Indian on any day.

Now tell me which of these teams look most similar :P

Afghanistan
AfghanWorldTwenty2020121sa[1].jpg

AfghanUnder-19WorldCup20010sa[1].jpg

Pakistan

1.JPG

2.JPG

India

IndiaWorldCup2011sa[1].jpg

IndiaU-192010sa[1].jpg

Bangladesh

BanglaWorldCup2011sa[1].jpg

BanglaU19CricketWorldCup2009sa[1].jpg

Acha bhai maaf karde. We all look like you bhaiyya folk.

Like I said. Your knowledge is extremely poor but given the fact that you are a Pakistani it is only natural.

Indians have many ethnicities, many languages, many religions and many diverse cultures. I am not a north Indian, I don't speak Hindi and I am no Bhaiyya folk. But judging by that cartoon in your profile pic you certainly do look like a Hindu convert. I fail to understand why a black man like you wantes to be identified as a European. Ashamed of your black skin?

No, by central asia we mean pashtuns who settled in UP. Majority of central asia is indeed mongloid.

Afghanistan is not central Asia you moron. LOL!! At least be a little smart when you troll. And all pashtuns don't have a fair complexion, some of them do.

Nope showing pictures is an Indian thing. I don't need to prove anything to anyone. It's always Indians who try to prove something but end up failing miserably.

PS: I have seen a number of you here, and can't remember seeing a single one who looked like those bollywood actors.

So have I, including the so called "Pakistani Kashmiris" who run some shops around Sunnyholt Road in Blacktown and 7-11 servos in Mt Druitt (absolute shyte hole these places btw), none look like Bollywood or Lollywood actors, I guess only the low caste ones migrated to Australia, just like how only low caste Pakistanis play cricket in Pakistan. What a gem :rofl:

So have I, including the so called "Pakistani Kashmiris" who run some shops around Sunnyholt Road in Blacktown and 7-11 servos in Mt Druitt (absolute shyte hole these places btw), none look like Bollywood or Lollywood actors, I guess only the low caste ones migrated to Australia, just like how only low caste Pakistani play cricket in Pakistan. What a gem :rofl:

You have to much inferioty complex, even ugly **** is still closer to bolly types features wise then 99.99 Indians lol

Yeah so a bunch of south Indians randomly decided to start talking in syriac dialect one day? And John looks very Indian, hence why he's not as successful as those other actors from the north-west who do not look like 99.9% of Indians.

John Abraham is not successful? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

John Abraham is one of the biggest names in Bollywood. He is the sexiest Indian actor at present. He owns a football team and has enough money to buy Pakistani film industry.

You have to much inferioty complex, even ugly **** is still closer to bolly types features wise then 99.99 Indians lol

Ugly Pakis look the same as ugly Indians. Pakistan being a racist society only projects Punjabis as Pakistanis. Muhajirs, and others are kept away. You Pakistanis tried to create this thread and show you are some kind of white skin. You are not, you are as black as an Indian but more bankrupt.

View attachment 157530

View attachment 157532

The entire Pakistani team looks like India you moron. Nobody will ever mistake a Pakistani for a European. And Zaheer Khan is not necessarily a pathan. All Khans are not pashtun. And how many Brahmins did you find in the Indian CRICKET TEAM? lol!!

So brahmins have remained pure and not have mixed with any low caste? Which mean they should look like euros.

There has been negligible mixing of Brahmins with other groups , that doesn't mean they should look European .

Acha bhai maaf karde. We all look like you bhaiyya folk.
Those bhaiya folks are proud people who are comfortable under their own skin and dont need to prove themselves European or Arab origin like the trend in Pakistan .

Talk about how Indians don't look like us, and you get quoted multiple times for the same post, haha. I don't get what Indians' obsession is with trying to identify themselves with foreigners. Basically the most insecure people on planet(I don't include the northwest Indians in that bracket). Like a south Indian trying to identify himself with Hindkowans and Potohari/Paharis? Lol what a joke.

Back
Top Bottom