What's new

Aryans

There is genetic evidence for brahmins being distinct, i hope you read that link now.

My friend we do have people with central asian or M.E ancestory (apart from the ones who still speak those languages like Tajiks,Qazalbash,Hazara,Pamiris etc) other have been assimilated into the local cultures of the areas where they settled .. Although I've seen mirasis etc in punjab changing their caste or surnames .. By claiming to be qureshis,jatts or rajput۔۔ but one can make out the truth.

I just posted link, read it. Its not me who is saying that.

A 14 years old study.A lot of water were flow through the Ganga after that.So a lot a contradictory studies.
You can dig out a hundreds of studies and article from internet if we want ,that outrightly reject Brahmins foreign lineage.
Funny thing is you are again try to establishing Aryan Race Syndrome while you claim that it is just a linguistic classification.
First think twice and should arrive at a stance on topic.Then we can talk it .Thank you.

Going by the picture you posted you definitely have some Gond in you :lol:

Plz re-post it let me see how Nordic Pakistanis look.

He's trying to prove brahmins as europians who invaded and enslaved Indians .

Going by the picture you posted you definitely have some Gond in you :lol:

Beta i do not even look like Indian punjabis, your snowwhites. Post my picture you saved and so everyone else can see ;)

Why you had to tell me you are brahmin?

Beacuse you're saying we are foreigners which we are not. No Brahmin ever says that. Only idiots like CM of Bihar say it to polarize voters on caste lines

A 14 years old study.A lot of water were flow through the Ganga after that.So a lot a contradictory studies.
You can dig out a hundreds of studies and article from internet if we want ,that outrightly reject Brahmins foreign lineage.
Funny thing is you are again try to establishing Aryan Race Syndrome while you claim that it is just a linguistic classification.
First think twice and should arrive at a stance on topic.Then we can talk it .Thank you.

Later on i will post couple of years old study and you will still deny brahmins being Europeans who invaded subcontinent. Brahmins indeed look very european, no one deny this.

Beta i do not even look like Indian punjabis, your snowwhites. Post my picture you saved and so everyone else can see ;)

Mate, me a UP ka bhayya have sharper features than you :rofl: The gond percentage is pretty strong in that mug of yours.

I don't have it, but our good man@kataria has it saved on his hard drive :lol:

Which he have not posted, in fact he shut his chamar mouth when i posted my pic. Again no offence to my bros. ;)

Which he have not posted, in fact he shut his chamar mouth when i posted my pic. Again no offence to my bros. ;)

Why don't you just post it again then, you got nothing to lose am I right Gond Jatt? :rofl:

Mate, me a UP ka bhayya have sharper features than you :rofl: The gond percentage is pretty strong in that mug of yours.

Sharper features? What is that? You are also foreigners who enslaved up natives? UP walas look stright up soth indians, aryo-dravidians. Please don't compare your self to us.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom