What's new

Aryans

Now you are trying to run away from your own comments.Till now you claimed that Aryans are race.

Original aryans were indeed different from people living in indus valley 3500 years ago. I do not have problem with hard facts. I will even accept persian/arab ancestry of Pakistanis if someone can prove it. So far there is nothing to suggest this is the case.

Bhai what identity crisis do we have? I'm a baluch and proud one.. You are a punjabi (jatt?) whose ancestors were non muslims ... I have Sindhi Shiekh friend,Pashtuns,seriki joiyas,khars,Punjabi and Sindhi rAjputs n jatt friends ..and they are all proud of their ancestory ... What is this identity crisis you talk off?

Its few idiots who are obsessed with an invasion which may or may not have happened thousands of years ago. Anyway I have noticed many Pakistanis do feel pride in their local ancestry. I'm talking about the OP and some of his kind always trying to prove some foreign identity.

At the end of the day Pakistan has now developed its own unique culture and traditions due to constant mixture between Pakistanis from different ethnicities. What unites us the goal for a better Pakistan. Some people are too busy trying hard to be Aryan or a Syed.

In every thread you keep bringing fair Nair relatives which does nothing or prove nothing.
But you saying that Brahmins are Aryans just because they looks fair...Or does it applicable only for Brahmins??/.What are you trying to prove??..

Again only insecure Pakistanis claim arab ancestry. Ofcourse they do not have any arab ancestry at all. 100% of Pakistanis are converts.

Its not only Arab ancestry, its Persian and Central Asian as well. I'v seen many Pakistanis bragging about it as though it is anything to barg about. While on the other hand ther's hardly any Indian who'll brag about foregn ancestory, maybe some muslims may do it. OTOH it is highly offensive for anyone to say to Brahmins that they are foreigners .

But you saying that Brahmins are Aryans just because they looks fair...Or does it applicable only for Brahmins??/.What are you trying to prove??..

There is genetic evidence for brahmins being distinct, i hope you read that link now.

Its not only Arab ancestry, its Persian and Central Asian as well. I'v seen many Pakistanis bragging about it as though it is anything to barg about. While on the other hand ther's hardly any Indian who'll brag about foregn ancestory, maybe some muslims may do it. OTOH it is highly offensive for anyone to say to Brahmins that they are foreigners .

Again 99% of Pakistanis claim Pakistani ancestry. Only confused syed claim arab/persian/cental asia ancestry. Indians on other hand brag about Pakistani ancestry, first they make Pakistanis in to arabs so Indians can claim to be ancient Pakistanis.

Again 99% of Pakistanis claim Pakistani ancestry. Only confused syed claim arab/persian/cental asia ancestry. Indians on other hand brag about Pakistani ancestry, first they make Pakistanis in to arabs so Indians can claim to be ancient Pakistanis.

Whoa this is a new one, which Indian claims to have Pakistani ancestory ? Few Punjabis who crossed over at the time of partition maybe ? Whats ancient Pakistani anyways ? If you say to any Indian that he has pakistani ancestory he'll probably pick up a fight with you.

Original aryans were indeed different from people living in indus valley 3500 years ago. I do not have problem with hard facts. I will even accept persian/arab ancestry of Pakistanis if someone can prove it. So far there is nothing to suggest this is the case.

Now you are again trying to say that Aryans are a race .Come on should stay in one boat .Take it from here you cant keep up this debate for longer time.Aryans are a word from our Vedas means noble .4 caste systems created on the basis ones own capability and talents.Not on the basis of hereditary or birth rights.

Now you are again trying to say that Aryans are a race .Come on should stay in one boat .Take it from here you cant keep up this debate for longer time.Aryans are a word from our Vedas means noble .4 caste systems created on the basis ones own capability and talents.Not on the basis of hereditary or birth rights.

In that case why brahmins are genetically different then other castes?

Chitral climate is same for everyone yet Kalash look different then other tribes there.

If anyone of your relative have North Indian look (bihari UP walas types) then its because of North migration in to South. Aryans overtime mixed with indigenous Indus people along with Indians. I think oldest Indus people are Brahui/Baloch types while aryans and Indians are recent migrants in to indus valley.

IVC skeletans have been found and in Sindh/Punjab people were long headed while in Gujarat people were of round heads.
actually my grand mother have blue eyes and fair skin.....

Whoa this is a new one, which Indian claims to have Pakistani ancestory ? Few Punjabis who crossed over at the time of partition maybe ? Whats ancient Pakistani anyways ? If you say to any Indian that he has pakistani ancestory he'll probably pick up a fight with you.

BS, 99% of Indians claim foreign ancestry of some sorts.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom