What's new

Aryans

Punjabi are dark people, ofcourse for Indians even punjabis are snowhites. In Pakistan kanjar is someone who dance. But in India its actual tribe with south indian origin.

Show me one link that explaining Kanjar in SI.
Yup Punjabis are much darker than our Nordic Snow whites :sarcastic:
Aryans means 'noble' thats all.Ethinicity or race is irrelevant when it comes langugage.

Whats with this desire for being fair ? Guys talking about fair skin sounds so effing gay.

True up walas and south indian look similar yet speak languages which belong to different linguistic groups.
Correct...So you are saying that the so called Aryan-Dravidian race(North-South) was a myth??

May be the present Pakistani Punjabis ancestors were from South/Central Indian regions,who knows??..
Nope..I am not Snow white nor speaks Punjabi like kanjars...

Or maybe they are cross breeds between Kanjars and mughals, Arabs etc ?

Show me one link that explaining Kanjar in SI.
Yup Punjabis are much darker than our Nordic Snow whites :sarcastic:
Aryans means 'noble' thats all.Ethinicity or race is irrelevant when it comes langugage.

Bro stop saying my Nair relative is fair or have light eyes, its pointless. There are lots of central Indian tribes in Pakistan they are called chuhras, mussalis.

Correct...So you are saying that the so called Aryan-Dravidian race(North-South) was a myth??

Yes aryan-dravidian race is myth because both are linguistic groups nothing to do with race. Bihari and French both speak Indo-European but are not related. Brahui and South Indians speak dravidian yet both are not related to each other.

A mythical stupid invasion theory where Indians rejected long time ago.
I think some organisations did DNA matching of North and South India and found we share same DNA route so this Aryan-Dravidian divide is just made up by Britishers.

Bro stop saying my Nair relative is fair or have light eyes, its pointless. There are lots of central Indian tribes in Pakistan they are called chuhras, mussalis.

And I already said we have indigenous features.Mixing might happened .You can see truly dark people in Nair race.
But your idea about these Aryan Invasion is wrong .It is just a flop theory.

Whats with this desire for being fair ? Guys talking about fair skin sounds so effing gay.
This is favorite time pass of some Pakistani posters here. I also wonder why they discuss about then I remember some Pashtun jokes (no offense meant though) and then I know the obsession.

And I already said we have indigenous features.Mixing might happened .You can see truly dark people in Nair race.
But your idea about these Aryan Invasion is wrong .It is just a flop theory.

Again stop giving exemple of your fair relative, its pointless and not scientific. In every thread you keep bringing fair Nair relatives which does nothing or prove nothing.

So according to this natta fellow todays Pakistanis are cross breeds between Central Indian tribes like gonds, bhils etc and West Asian invaders like Arabs, Persians etc .

This is favorite time pass of some Pakistani posters here. I also wonder why they discuss about then I remember some Pashtun jokes (no offense meant though) and then I know the obsession.

Its only Indians though who discuss fairness in every thread. It has to do with inherit caste system where brahmins are fair skin and other Indians dark skinned.

Yes aryan-dravidian race is myth because both are linguistic groups nothing to do with race. Bihari and French both speak Indo-European but are not related. Brahui and South Indians speak dravidian yet both are not related to each other.
Anyway..But just above post you have said that there are lot of central,South Indian tribes in present Pakistan....May be brahui one among them or may be not...

I think some organisations did DNA matching of North and South India and found we share same DNA route so this Aryan-Dravidian divide is just made up by Britishers.

That was a brilliant game plan to psychologically defeating Indians.And they were successful in that.Because they cant digest the advancement of our civilization .At one stage they even thought up that Ashoka was a legend .Bu then they got the evidence of his Empire.
And they knew all that ancient time they was in caves and jungles.You cant defeat such a nation having advanced culture and civilization .So they began to claim its authority and rights.

Back
Top Bottom