What's new

Aryans

Chitral climate is same for everyone yet Kalash look different then other tribes there.

If anyone of your relative have North Indian look (bihari UP walas types) then its because of North migration in to South. Aryans overtime mixed with indigenous Indus people along with Indians. I think oldest Indus people are Brahui/Baloch types while aryans and Indians are recent migrants in to indus valley.

IVC skeletans have been found and in Sindh/Punjab people were long headed while in Gujarat people were of round heads.

I didnt say anything about my relatives.Any way you point it so I can tell you are wrong.My family members didnt have NI looks.Our community have absolute native features except some eye colour change and skin colour.

Aryans are just a myth created by Brits and Max Muller for enforcing their rights in Subcontinent.

I didnt say anything about my relatives.Any way you point it so I can tell you are wrong.My family members didnt have NI looks.Our community have absolute native features except some eye colour change and skin colour.

Aryans are just a myth created by Brits and Max Muller for enforcing their rights in Subcontinent.

So they look same but some are shade lighter etc which is perfectly normal. South Indian native features are tribal gonds types, does your relatives look like them?

So they look same but some are shade lighter etc which is perfectly normal. South Indian native features are tribal gonds types, does your relatives look like them?

Have you ever been in South India or Kerala?
This is big world that you cant imagine.Gonds are Central Indian tribals.It seems you likethem.But in our state we dont have any Gonds.

On topic:Brahuis are Dravidians .Strange ,a Dravidian island in the middle of Indo-European ocean.
How it can be ?Food for thought.

This is big world that you cant imagine.Gonds are Central Indian tribals.It seems you likethem.But in our state we dont have any Gonds.

On topic:Brahuis are Dravidians .Strange ,a Dravidian island in the middle of Indo-European ocean.

But does your relatives look like South Indian tribals, i mean native South Indian features?

Brahui are dravidians linguistically but original indus people genetically.

But does your relatives look like South Indian tribals, i mean native South Indian features?

Brahui are dravidians linguistically but original indus people genetically.

Then tell.me What do you know about South Indian /Kerala demography and its tribals?
Yes Brahui are distant relatives of Tamils.Still they follow that Languages .

Fortunately none look like you guys... infact they are handsome people... cant say the same about south indians (in general).

Fortunately none look like you guys... infact they are handsome people... cant say the same about south indians (in general).

So you mean Gonds are better than South Indians .:D
Ok we are proud about that :tup:.
But I truly convince vtwo peoples that didnt see South India till now in their life now pass comments about it. :wacko:

Aryamaan – Brahmaand Ka Yodha - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

photo.cms.jpg

@Oscar
@Hyperion
@Akheilos
@SarthakGanguly
@Armstrong

What say u?:butcher:

Last edited:
So you mean Gonds are better than South Indians .:D
Ok we are proud about that :tup:

Who or what are gonds?

But I truly convince vtwo peoples that didnt see South India till now in their life now pass comments about it. :wacko:

Yes i havent seen south india.. but ive seen south indians... :lol: So i guess im qualitified to make the comment..

Then tell.me What do you know about South Indian /Kerala demography and its tribals?
Yes Brahui are distant relatives of Tamils.Still they follow that Languages .

Why are you running away from South Indian natives? :disagree: Does Nair people look like native South Indians like kanjars? They look different right? Little different but still different which mean Nairs had considerable foreign blood.

Kalash are left over soldiers from Sikanders great conquests....

Aryan is not associated with race in this context of Aryan invasion!!

Aryan invasion in the sense is mostly cultural, civilization and language invasion, if that is the case why is the mother land which is some where outside India in Central Asia inferior to India in Culture and civilization ??

Why are you running away from South Indian natives? :disagree: Does Nair people look like native South Indians like kanjars? They look different right? Little different but still different which mean Nairs had considerable foreign blood.
There is nothing called as Foreign or native south Indian blood..We are not that sure what was happened in our 2000 or 1500 years ago..yes,A sizeable South Indian groups had outside ancestry,i mean both from NI ,Arab,Persian areas...Due to course of time all of them were assimilated into respective native cultures...Mostly all present SI groups are intermixed,we could see both fair and dark peoples in a single family..We don't bother about our outer skin appearance..
Reg South Indians-All those who living in South Indian regions for 2 or more generations are South Indians,even if they speak Hindi ,Punjabi, French or Portuguese..Period..

There is nothing called as Foreign or native south Indian blood..We are not that sure what was happened in our 2000 or 1500 years ago..yes,A sizeable South Indian groups had outside ancestry,i mean both from NI ,Arab,Persian areas...Due to course of time all of them were assimilated into respective native cultures...Mostly all present SI groups are intermixed,we could see both fair and dark peoples in a single family..We don't bother about our outer skin appearance..
Reg South Indians-All those who living in South Indian regions for 2 or more generations are South Indians,even if they speak Hindi ,Punjabi, French or Portuguese..Period..

Bhai so you agree aryan invaded subcontinet? Because shreekumar think everyone is indigenous even in South India yet talk about difference between Nairs and tribals. the irony lol

I didnt heard about these Kanjar .According to Wiki they are Pakistanis.Hmm.Are you a Kanjar? In SI there is no Kanjar.

On topic: This is a BS theory.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom