What's new

Aryans

I think some organisations did DNA matching of North and South India and found we share same DNA route so this Aryan-Dravidian divide is just made up by Britishers.

True, only brahmins are distinct genetically.

Its only Indians though who discuss fairness in every thread. It has to do with inherit caste system where brahmins are fair skin and other Indians dark skinned.
Aww.. you are so cute and stupid.

Again stop giving exemple of your fair relative, its pointless and not scientific. In every thread you keep bringing fair Nair relatives which does nothing or prove nothing.

Comparatively they are fair but you can see pure dark people in community ,all are mixed.In here you are the one who drag my relatives ,not me .Truth hurts.You cant digest the hollowness of your Aryan theory.

Now a Pakistani knows more about Brahmins than Brahmins themselves.

Comparatively they are fair but you can see pure dark people in community ,all are mixed.In here you are the one who drag my relatives ,not me .Truth hurts.You cant digest the hollowness of your Aryan theory.

But stop bringing fairness in every thread because it does not disprove aryan theory. It just shows you have some foreign blood which you are proud of.

Here we again. The Shudra can't accept his past or honour his ancestors. What a shame. Following a different religion shouldn't stop you from honouring your people.

Indo-European is a linguistic term, it does not define a race. I'm not for or against Aryan invasion theory. I just want my people(Pakistanis) to solve their severe identity crisis.

Show me your research paper and then talk logically. I may agree with you if you have positive claims. Till the point, I trust this:
Aryan-Dravidian divide a myth: Study - The Times of India

Just google brahmin genetic and dozens of sources will come out. And i already said a part from brahmins others are similar so dravidian-aryan race is just a myth. Different linguistic groups does not mean different race.

But stop bringing fairness in every thread because it does not disprove aryan theory. It just shows you have some foreign blood which you are proud of.

It disapprove Aryan theory.You can see dark Brahmins in NI .So what?.Aryans were Indians themselves but had been good behaviour and attitude or noble.

Here we again. The Shudra can't accept his past or honour his ancestors. What a shame. Following a different religion shouldn't stop you from honouring your people.

Indo-European is a linguistic term, it does not define a race. I'm not for or against Aryan invasion theory. I just want my people(Pakistanis) to solve their severe identity crisis.

Bhai what identity crisis do we have? I'm a baluch and proud one.. You are a punjabi (jatt?) whose ancestors were non muslims ... I have Sindhi Shiekh friend,Pashtuns,seriki joiyas,khars,Punjabi and Sindhi rAjputs n jatt friends ..and they are all proud of their ancestory ... What is this identity crisis you talk off?

Just google brahmin genetic and dozens of sources will come out. And i already said a part from brahmins others are similar so dravidian-aryan race is just a myth. Different linguistic groups does not mean different race.

Now you are trying to run away from your own comments.Till now you claimed that Aryans are race.

So according to this natta fellow todays Pakistanis are cross breeds between Central Indian tribes like gonds, bhils etc and West Asian invaders like Arabs, Persians etc .

Again only insecure Pakistanis claim arab ancestry. Ofcourse they do not have any arab ancestry at all. 100% of Pakistanis are converts.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom