What's new

How can our pre-Islamic ancestors be claimed to be following Brahmanic or Zorastrian traditions if they ate beef and buried their dead?

Some more facial reconstructions from Sintashta. How could these skulls be available if they burned their dead:

E_kmkJ1XIAE4m8x

dead6fd88a884e8fb6ed4dda927302f1.jpg

These people contributed around 70% of the ancestry of modern Northern and Eastern Europeans..

1688834614033.png

These people contributed around 70% of the ancestry of modern Northern and Eastern Europeans..

Modern Europeans had already branched off. If you mean shared ancestry, we can agree. The influenced Iranic peoples such the Scythians had on European during the Iron Age doesn't count since it is mixing.

Modern Europeans had already branched off. If you mean shared ancestry, we can agree. The influenced Iranic peoples such the Scythians had on European during the Iron Age doesn't count since it is mixing.

Sintashta is essentially a clone of Corded Ware, ancestor of modern Europeans. In the model in my previous post, I get the same percentage of admixture whichever one (CW vs Sintashta) I use as reference coordinates for Steppe MLBA.

Sintashta is essentially a clone of Corded Ware, ancestor of modern Europeans. In the model in my previous post, I get the same percentage of admixture whichever one (CW vs Sintashta) I use as reference coordinates for Steppe MLBA.

It's an off-shoot of Yamnaya, as are modern Europeans.

It's an off-shoot of Yamnaya, as are modern Europeans.

Looks like we're having the same argument again. Yamnaya shares ancestry with Corded Ware, it's not the ancestor of Corded Ware. The dominant y-dna haplogroup of Corded Ware was not found among Yamnaya samples.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom