What's new

Aryan Phenotype

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've heard that Iranians are big on the nose surgery. What can you tell us, regarding your experience?

Yap, they have big nose and they look really bad on that. Most of them go under the scissor before getting married. Iranians girls are very nice to tell you the truth... ;)

Why are you laughing dravidian?

Ram knows, everyone of your actresses have gotten deep make up treatment if not corrective facial surgery.

Yap, they have big nose and they look really bad on that. Most of them go under the scissor before getting married. Iranians girls are very nice to tell you the truth... ;)

I personally like Bangali chicks.

Who can compare to this?

ayesha-takia-wall-jeans.jpg

Last edited:
Iranian girls are overrated. It's south America where real beauty lies!
Damn I didn't know she was a Bengali. And she has a really nice personality lol.

Hmm not really ... Its not about some models but the percentage out of stocks.. Iranians will beat any country in percentage term. I been there ... :man_in_love:

What is the purpose of this thread?

Hmm not really ... Its not about some models but the percentage out of stocks.. Iranians will beat any country in percentage term. I been there ... :man_in_love:

Here in Australia, I have seen both. And let me tell you one thing, South American girls, particularly Colombian and Brazilian are the most beautiful in the world. If my parents weren't so strict, I'd marry one lol. But yeah, perhaps its just me though. For me Iranian girls are "not so different" as believe it or not, a lot of Pakistani girls can't be distinguished from Iranian girls. To me Iranian girls are like "yeah I have seen it all before" lol. Pakistani men and Iranian men are distinguishable, but women are quite similar looking in my opinion.

Here in Australia, I have seen both. And let me tell you one thing, South American girls, particularly Colombian and Brazilian are the most beautiful in the world. If my parents weren't so strict, I'd marry one lol. But yeah, perhaps its just me though. For me Iranian girls are "not so different" as believe it or not, a lot of Pakistani girls can't be distinguished from Iranian girls. To me Iranian girls are like "yeah I have seen it all before" lol. Pakistani men and Iranian men are distinguishable, but women are quite similar looking in my opinion.

You need to go to Iran to make a fair judgement... ;)

You need to go to Iran to make a fair judgement... ;)

Nah, they all cover their heads, and soak their heads in a bucket full of make up there as I have heard. I have seen plenty of Persian girls here. I once went to this bahai convention at my uni, and there were literally hundreds of Persians there. Yep they are good looking in general, but for me they are overrated. I wonder how Iranian users here would feel seeing a bunch of foreigners discussing their women lol.

Why are you laughing dravidian?

Ram knows, everyone of your actresses have gotten deep make up treatment if not corrective facial surgery.

I personally like Bangali chicks.

Who can compare to this?

ayesha-takia-wall-jeans.jpg

She isn't Bengali, half Gujarati, and her mom is half white.

Bangali

The Bangali are Eastern most "Aryan" or are they?

Below is Bangali peasants. They are probably more Dravidians.

p18084_01_ot_pg.jpg

Amartya Sen is a high caste Bangali and his appears to be fairer.

TH26_AMARTYA_SEN_19761f.jpg

Bangali

The Bangali are Eastern most "Aryan" or are they?

Below is Bangali peasants. They are probably more Dravidians.

p18084_01_ot_pg.jpg

Amartya Sen is a high caste Bangali and his appears to be fairer.

TH26_AMARTYA_SEN_19761f.jpg
The reason Bengalis are dark is because we tamils invaded them during the chola empire and destroyed there purity

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom