What's new

Aryan Phenotype

Status
Not open for further replies.
Since only Hindus and Zoroastrians called themselves as Aryan. :smart:

Since all land from Gandhara to Dravida was Bharatavarsha, the homeland of Indians, so Punjabis are related to Tamil in that sense. Unlike the people East and the West of Indus. ;)

So you going back on your self, so it wasn't something the British invented then?.

Only Aryan's or those can claim to be some kind of Aryan's are some North Indians only, like Sikhs but rest am afraid is just trash in no way are they Aryans.

South Indians are the real native Indians, the rest are mixed due to Huns, Kushans and so on, so please spare us the one people bullshit as you just claimed earlier that British invented the Aryan people story but rock of Darius tells us something else.

That's not me lol, that's just some pic of a forum you retard:rofl:
Here is the average Pakistani:
View attachment 40378

Flood effected Sindhi Hindu bheels ..
image.jpg

enough with this shitty racist garbage .

iranians dont speak about aryan race as much as u guys do !! the same persian-wannabe ppl come and bash iran the next day , forgetting the fact that they want to fill their hole in life by trying to look white (at least over internet)

skin color doesnt determine one's value !! just get over it !! its pathetic

Every one of them had nose jobs here.
I dated with Iranian girls.. so I know ;)
u have dated iranian girls ? :lol:
they must have been so miserable :D

also there might be abt 2-4 iranian girls in BD all of them embassy staff :lol:

iranians dont speak about aryan race as much as u guys do !! the same persian-wannabe ppl come and bash iran the next day , forgetting the fact that they want to fill their hole in life by trying to look white (at least over internet)

Why would you want to claim to be an Aryan when you can be Turkic lol.

So you going back on your self, so it wasn't something the British invented then?.

Only Aryan's or those can claim to be some kind of Aryan's are some North Indians only, like Sikhs but rest am afraid is just trash in no way are they Aryans.

South Indians are the real native Indians, the rest are mixed due to Huns, Kushans and so on, so please spare us the one people bullshit as you just claimed earlier that British invented the Aryan people story but rock of Darius tells us something else.

Aryan is word created from Sanskrit root word Arya, in Avesta it is called Airya. I said British and German invented the Aryan race for their own vested interest. Hinduism and Zoroastrianism don't mention Aryan as any kind of race, it was faked into a race by Germans-British. According to Vedas, Hindus are Aryan because they revere Vedas, its not some hypothetical white race as invented by Europeans. Even Zoroastrians don't consider Airya as a symbol of white race.

Proud Baluch .. Who gives a shit abt Aryan or anything else .. Some poor bastards are born with inferiority complexes..:lol:

honestly , i dont give a rats a$$ abt race .

be whatever u want , just dont be a wahabi ! :D cause i'll hate u then :D

i'm aryan but i'm not persian , still i dont give a shyte
Haman are you lur ?

Proud Baluch .. Who gives a shit abt Aryan or anything else .. Some poor bastards are born with inferiority complexes..:lol:

Haman are you lur ?

So you not claiming your aryan heritage, how shocking.
honestly , i dont give a rats a$$ abt race .

be whatever u want , just dont be a wahabi ! :D cause i'll hate u then :D

i'm aryan but i'm not persian , still i dont give a shyte

I am a pukhtoon but I don't identify myself as an Aryan, I am comfortable with the other side.

I am no Wahhabi and I have as much love for Arabs as judas had for Jesus.

Aryan is word created from Sanskrit root word Arya, in Avesta it is called Airya. I said British and German invented the Aryan race for their own vested interest. Hinduism and Zoroastrianism don't mention Aryan as any kind of race, it was faked into a race by Germans-British. According to Vedas, Hindus are Aryan because they revere Vedas, its not some hypothetical white race as invented by Europeans. Even Zoroastrians don't consider Airya as a symbol of white race.

Go back and read your post, and it clearly shows what you meant.

So you not claiming your aryan heritage, how shocking.

I am a pukhtoon but I don't identify myself as an Aryan, I am comfortable with the other side.

I am no Wahhabi and I have as much love for Arabs as judas had for Jesus.

Bro .. I'm a Pakitani Baluch n Muslim .. I think tht is enough for me ..:lol:

Let the Bengalis,Biharis or Nepalis etc claim they are Aryan's ..:lol:

Well I still have few friends in Iran. All of them are from Ferdousi university from Mashhad. I met one in USA and through her I met a whole bunch of them.. Those were the days.. :) My gf was an painter and all of them are very well educated. Some of them I heard have PhD now. And they are not miserable.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom