What's new

Aryan Phenotype

Status
Not open for further replies.
The parody was about Balochs living in Lyari, nowhere it mentions Makrani. I heard people make mockery of your dress in rest of Pakistan. ;)

Lmao n what do you know abt Lyari ? Lyari is a mixed por neighbourhood which has Sindhi,makrani,Baluch n other ethnicities living there .. So much for your nonsense.. Now don't go in defensive I just showed you your real worth.

Do I need to mention about Baloch, how people make fun of your darker skin and your traditional dress in Pakistan.

Dude, seriously??....you really gonna waste time with this Bihari/Bhaiyya crap all over again??!! Whats the point of arguing with broken records?

Except for some members on this forum, no one gives a sh!t about whether a person is Arab, Baluch, Punjabi, Pakhtun or Bhaiyya....
Success and Power define a man!

Leave the thread to those with low self esteem who need to dwelve on their past to make themseleves feel better about their current sorry state...remember..for them its like masturbation!

You people were nomads even 1000 years back dwelling in their tents and attacking plains of India to feed themselves because they can't grow food, now don't crack waste jokes. :lol::lol:
And you were always subjugated by them .. Stop trolling man.. You got nothing on us .. Heck even the haryanvis are mockin you over importing women.. Spare us poor inferior ppl..

The inferiority complex is so high.
The only thing Baluchis contributed to humanity was This
ImageUploadedByDefence.pk1406228703.045351.jpg

And you were always subjugated by them .. Stop trolling man.. You got nothing on us .. Heck even the haryanvis are mockin you over importing women.. Spare us poor inferior ppl..

whyis your elephant foot sized shalwar on fire, Ali Khan Marri, btw I am not a 10 years old bacha that I will feel insulted. :laugh: Even Roman empire was subjugated by uncivilized visigoths, so what if our culture saw the same thing. ;)

What makes you think your regards matters?
Bengalis talk big .. But in the battle field .. It's not even worth mentioning .. I'm reading "Dead Reckoning" by Sarmila Bose these days .. With detailed eye witness accounts,documents etc .. Dhaka univs students training with weapons n sunny rifle .. Joydev palace incidents.. Bir bangali slogans were nothing more than bs ..

No invader went to conquer Balochistan, because it was a wasteland throughout history.

whyis your elephant foot sized shalwar on fire, Ali Khan Marri, btw I am not a 10 years old bacha that I will feel insulted. :laugh: Even Roman empire was subjugated by uncivilized visigoths, so what if our culture saw the same thing. ;)
Come up with something smart next time.. Lmao .. We wear tht with pride heck you will even see punjabis n Sindhis wearing them.. You just have to google.

No invader went to conquer Balochistan, because it was a wasteland throughout history.

Good for us .. Everyone who went I to your region .. Conquered it... Nothing to be proud of is it..

Come up with something smart next time.. Lmao .. We wear tht with pride heck you will even see punjabis n Sindhis wearing them.. You just have to google.

You mean those Baloch migrants in Sindh like Zardaris who now pretend as Sindhis.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom