What's new

Aryan Phenotype

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes a Bihari (which technically isn't even part of North India) knows more abt our country n our ppl .. I'm a Baluch n proud to be one .. Ghilzai is a Pakhtun of Turkic stock unless a Bihari babu can prove otherwise .. RazPak is a Punjabi Arian... And all of us are proud of our identities n cultures .. Unlike a Bihari punching bag like yourself.

Dude Bihar is north India. Not only that they ruled India from Afghan to Tamil naru for thousands of year . It had been the main political and cultural center for india and the aryans . Don't get confused by the lalu prasad.

Alien to you but reg Veda came from us ha ha ha ha.

Now joke, you ancestors were nomads back then dwelling in there tents in other part of the world. :lol::lol:

Ali Khan Marri, who are you comment on people and culture of Bharat, both of you are people from west of Indus always alien to our culture, how will you even know about us. :girl_wacko:
I don't give a damn abt your culture .. Do you see me participating in indian cultural threads etc? But yes I know all more abt Punjab n Sindh tht a Bihari who lives like a 1000 miles away .. Baluch also love in Sindh nsouthen Punjab like Imran Khan n PK.Baloch ..

But than again what do you know abt us apart from what you see on tv ? Nothing.. Ironic when it talk abt us considering the fact that you guy face racism n discrimination in your own country particularly Eastern Punjab.. How you are portrayed in India. Media .. How indian politicians from Haryana n Punjab make fun you .. Recently a comment abt importing brides from Bihari for Haryana men... How shameful.

Lmao. .. @ghilzai. Listen to this guy.

Dude Bihar is north India. Not only that they ruled India from Afghan to Tamil naru for thousands of year . It had been the main political and cultural center for india and the aryans . Don't get confused by the lalu prasad.

Those baluch ppl have lived in Middle East since centuries ..somewhat assimilated with the local .. But haven't lost their culture or language .. A big portion of Omani,Bahraini etc populations are Baluch .. N serve mostly in the armed forces of those countries .. The Bahraini or Omani COAS is also a Baluch.. So yes we don't look loke foreigner in Middle East .. We can fit easily there unlike Bengalis etc.
Beluch can be identified very distinctively like Bengali in middle east. At least my companions always could point me to beluch groups from a distance.

Beluch can be identified very distinctively like Bengali in middle east. At least my companions always could point me to beluch groups from a distance.
Yeah sure .. Unless tht Baluch is a makrani .. Are you implying you n us look the same dude .. Coz thts offensive for us ..

P.S: you can even spell Baluch or Baloch right .. And is tht you in the dp?

Learn to spell it first before you try to identify.

I don't give a damn abt your culture .. Do you see me participating in indian cultural threads etc? But yes I know all more abt Punjab n Sindh tht a Bihari who lives like a 1000 miles away .. Baluch also love in Sindh nsouthen Punjab like Imran Khan n PK.Baloch ..

But than again what do you know abt us apart from what you see on tv ? Nothing.. Ironic when it talk abt us considering the fact that you guy face racism n discrimination in your own country particularly Eastern Punjab.. How you are portrayed in India. Media .. How indian politicians from Haryana n Punjab make fun you .. Recently a comment abt importing brides from Bihari for Haryana men... How shameful.

Do I need to mention about Baloch, how people make fun of your darker skin and your traditional dress in Pakistan.

Yeah sure .. Unless tht Baluch is a makrani .. Are you implying you n us look the same dude .. Coz thts offensive for us ..

P.S: you can even spell Baluch or Baloch right .. And is tht you in the dp?

Lol... now you are talking like a baloch. Sorry for the spelling.

Do I need to mention about Baloch, how people make fun of your darker skin and your traditional dress in Pakistan.

Lmao . Bcoz a famous comedian did a parody of a makrani of African origin he insulted Baluch ppl? Lmao .. India punjabis are making movies portraying you ppl as sub human slaves who aren't just ugly but stupid .. Others talk abb importing your women n you quote a parody from the 90s by a comedian .. Ironic.

@DESERT FIGHTER

We gave them rig Veda and Hinduism, basically sold them a fake iPhone and they still think it's genuine and that they are the Aryan's people, more like aboriginal people.

They say Aryan has no reference to race it's just a reference to noble people but caste system and racial discrimination of other groups such as Dalits etc shows it is a reference to race and not nobility.

Lol... now you are talking like a baloch. Sorry for the spelling.

Just saying man .. And personally Il be honest I don't think of Bengalis in high reguards looking at your peoples history .. Even sarmila boss the grand daughter of subhash Chander Bose agrees with me in this one..

Lmao . Bcoz a famous comedian did a parody of a makrani of African origin he insulted Baluch ppl? Lmao .. India punjabis are making movies portraying you ppl as sub human slaves who aren't just ugly but stupid .. Others talk abb importing your women n you quote a parody from the 90s by a comedian .. Ironic.

The parody was about Balochs living in Lyari, nowhere it mentions Makrani. I heard people make mockery of your dress in rest of Pakistan. ;)

As for our traditional clothes no kiddo you are wrong ppl actually like them .. Even non Baluch from as far as Karachi buy them .. Even foreigners .. Google it.

Just saying man .. And personally Il be honest I don't think of Bengalis in high reguards looking at your peoples history .. Even sarmila boss the grand daughter of subhash Chander Bose agrees with me in this one..
What makes you think your regards matters?

@DESERT FIGHTER

We gave them rig Veda and Hinduism, basically sold them a fake iPhone and they still think it's genuine and that they are the Aryan's people, more like aboriginal people.

They say Aryan has no reference to race it's just a reference to noble people but caste system and racial discrimination of other groups such as Dalits etc shows it is a reference to race and not nobility.

You people were nomads even 1000 years back dwelling in their tents and attacking plains of India to feed themselves because they can't grow food, now don't crack waste jokes. :lol::lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom