indiangirlrajastan.jpg

Young Indian girl from Kashmir, northwest of India
_kashmir20girl7df.jpg

Little Indian schoolgirl from Uttaranchal, a region of the north of India

_utttaranchal.jpg

Girl from the north of India

_pushkarl.jpg

Why are you laughing dravidian?

Ram knows, everyone of your actresses have gotten deep make up treatment if not corrective facial surgery.

I personally like Bangali chicks.

Who can compare to this?

ayesha-takia-wall-jeans.jpg
The assets man .. The assets..

Iranian girls are overrated. It's south America where real beauty lies!

Damn I didn't know she was a Bengali. And she has a really nice personality lol.

Personality is tht what they are called nowadays ..;)

No pictures from Bihar yet, homeland of aryans o_O

@INDIC who are you? :sarcastic:
image.jpg

Bangali

The Bangali are Eastern most "Aryan" or are they?

Below is Bangali peasants. They are probably more Dravidians.

p18084_01_ot_pg.jpg

Amartya Sen is a high caste Bangali and his appears to be fairer.

TH26_AMARTYA_SEN_19761f.jpg

No wonder why Fair and Lovely made fortune in India.

India did have some blonde and fair Aryan type

Young Indian boy from Rajasthan
__344vyah_surflickrrajastan_en.jpg

Young orphan girl from rajasthan
indiangirlrajastan.jpg

Young Indian girl from Kashmir, northwest of India
_kashmir20girl7df.jpg

Little Indian schoolgirl from Uttaranchal, a region of the north of India

_utttaranchal.jpg

Girl from the north of India

_pushkarl.jpg

Condition of these kids are dismal. Teach them how to make a makeshift latrine. And the hair color is due to severe malnutrition and lack of vitamin in early age.

Sonia Gandhi is an Italian but she can look quite Indian with her Sari.
Sonia-Gandhi-Congress.jpg

Young Sonia Gandhi and Rajiv
sonia_gandhi_childhood_pictures-%7B4%7D.jpg

reese witherspoon, looks somewhat like Sonia
reese-witherspoon-2-600.jpg

Andy Garcia, many Italian/Spanish look quite Indian
ANDY_GARCIA_Z.jpg

Krinvanto Vishwam Aryam(Let make the world noble).

BS thread.
Still not enough with this 'Aryan' race BS.A World War happened and crores of people lose their life due to this BS.
It was a kind of racism developed by European colonialists especially Brits to justify their domination in other parts of the world.Later UK and Germans quarrelled for true Aryan fake theory and become one cause for WW2.

True, I wonder if some people have nothing more urgent to wonder about

Hey fake ID.. You ran last time ... Lmao .. Show us how aryan a Mongloid shorty from Nepal looks like..:lol:
Lol, only the first kid seems to be living in poverty and even then hair doesn't become that blonde when there is lack of nutrients. The other kids are wearing make up and clean clothes and they are not poor. Stop clutching at straws lungi walla.

@WebMaster. @Aeronaut. @Chak Bamu. @Fulcrum15. @Jungibaaz. @Oscar. Multiple id troll .. Reported several times .

@Lux de Veritas There is no such thing called Aryan phenotype, Aryan 'race' was just a colonial bullcrap for vested interests of British and Germans.

Yup the British told Darius to write it too that he is an Aryan on the rock of Darius all these centuries ago.

But well the Indians will know this as they are all the same from Tamils to Sikhs, no difference in appearance and genetics.

Last edited:
Hey Pakistani, where did I run? Don't make me embarrass you again

Elamites spoke proto Dravidian so there's a possibility that they were Dravidian.

Lmao .. This guy posted his pic .. A skinny weird looking,shorty n brown.. Half Mongloid guy ..:lol:

Lmao and wasn't I a nigger ?...string boy? :lol:

You are too stupid to even feel insult.. :)

Those pics showed how the light Nepalis are and how nigger like Pakistanis are lollol

Lmao light ? Sunny .. They won't even be considered lighter but wheatish complexion.. Lol.. The pic you posted of you n ur frnds n than removed hahahahahah .. Skinny Mongloid,indian mixture ---midgets of brown complexion standin under the sun..lol

Yup the British told Darius to write it too that he is an Aryan on the rock of Darius all these centuries ago.

Since only Hindus and Zoroastrians called themselves as Aryan. :smart:

But well the Indians will know this as they are all the same from Tamils to Sikhs, no difference in appearance and genetics.

Since all land from Gandhara to Dravida was Bharatavarsha, the homeland of Indians, so Punjabis are related to Tamil in that sense. Unlike the people East and the West of Indus. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom