What's new

Aryan Phenotype

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Lux de Veritas There is no such thing called Aryan phenotype, Aryan 'race' was just a colonial bullcrap for vested interests of British and Germans.

The word "Aryan" is now replaced with "caucasoid" lol.

And yeah, a dumb thread indeed. As a general rule of thumb, blonde/light haired and light eyed people are found all over northern sub-continent, middle east and north Africa as a minority. Nothing "aryan" about these phenotype carrying people. All genetics. And the term "Aryan" is outdated since 1945 lol.

Last edited:
Red hair for example existed among pontic-steppe and eastern iranic people , and that's why still some people in the region , like in Pakistan , dye their hair red ; But blonde hair is a non-Aryan feature , that's why it is only found in Europe , Mongolia /eastern Russia or the united states

Distribution of red hair , you see besides Europe , it is only found in gobi central Asian deserts / steppe

aa4da306-d6e1-488d-80f4-41d521aa5e17-460x286.png

Young Afghan, tribe unknown
afghanpulkumri21.jpg

Below is some Pastho or Pusthun, who speak the East Iranic language but are big enemy of Iran.

Little Pusthun girl
afghangirlpashtuntribalzone.jpg

Pusthun man Afghan
afghanman_arte.jpg

Below is Nuristan people. The have justed converted to Islam for a little more than 100 years. Their language is Iranic as well.

Little Nuristani girl (Afghanistan)
afghanistankabulgirlen.jpg

Nuristani boy from eastern Afghanistan
_boy-from-nuristan-afghanistan-1990.jpg

Little Nuristani girl (1971)
nuristanigirl.jpg

Nuristani schoolgirl (eastern Afghanistan)
nuristani_girl22.jpg

Nuristani Girl of Afghanistan (the tattoo resembles the Hindu bindi (or tilaka))
girl_in_a_kabul_orphanage_01-07-2002_nuristani2.jpg

Little girls from Nuristan
_nuristanigirls21.jpg

And here's a blonde mongoloid kid somewhere in central Asian republics :

tumblr_lvn4egi1by1qlsr3bo1_1280.jpg

A roman with a Parthian prisoner to the right , the Parthian being the prime example of a pre-tukic/mongoloid/Islamic Scythian:

ParthianInChains.jpg

As opposed to a levant arab:

iCaracalla.jpg

This thread made me realize that my grandfather was actually a very handsome man. People used to say it all the time, but I was like eh, he's old now.

But now that I think about my grandfather was a lion.

Thanks for the epiphany, @ OP.

A world map sometime during the Arcasids , you see it's just like what I've said , with the invent of Parthian-sassanids , came the destruction/absorption of scythinan people by the mongoloid people of far east :

Parthia_001ad.jpg

^^ You can also see the historical roots of the Turkish-armenian conflict

Another great map considering the ancient tribes of western asia :

p_map04large.jpg

Last edited:
BS thread.
Still not enough with this 'Aryan' race BS.A World War happened and crores of people lose their life due to this BS.
It was a kind of racism developed by European colonialists especially Brits to justify their domination in other parts of the world.Later UK and Germans quarrelled for true Aryan fake theory and become one cause for WW2.

I will start with Iranian girls. Iranians are very beautiful, far more beautiful than USA girls. Most Iranian young girls are slim compared to the west who can be quite roundish.

Iranian tends to have some blonde type but not too much.

hGtgtub.jpg

6ffdbc4b07de182a09f41ab8972fecf7.jpg

Most-beautiful-and-hot-Iranian-girl.jpg

3c42bf926ec9a4cf8584ab41ea737659.jpg

MAC01_PHOTO_ESSAY_IRAN01.jpg

IranKid4.jpg

Below is Princess Leila Pahlavi. She is more Azerbaijian or Turks rather than Persian.

leila-2000.jpg

Every one of them had nose jobs here.
I dated with Iranian girls.. so I know ;)

Every one of them had nose jobs here.
I dated with Iranian girls.. so I know ;)

I've heard that Iranians are big on the nose surgery. What can you tell us, regarding your experience?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom